• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

I recently purchased a 999 forever shirt of my favourite rapper Juice Wrld. He was a great rapper but unfortunately left us so early. But in such a short span of time he made his impact in the field of hip hop music.

Just ordered kids invitations for the sister’s birthday. Also bought a blazer for the new job that was $100 off thanks to a flash sale

I have recently bought a Lenovo M10 Tablet for my kid to teach him different things in this lockdown time for the sake of learning. It is one of the best windows tablet under 200$ for children.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Since my right joy-con has gotten the drift, instead of buying brand new Ninty ones, I picked up the Hori Split Pad Pro. I've heard some really positive things about it from others, and the d-pad joy-con I've had for a while still works perfectly, so I felt pretty comfortable going third-party with this one.

Ninja

Well well well
Sister in law is getting a new bed, so they are giving us their very nice California King bed frame and box spring. So we just bought this really nice memory foam mattress on sale today and can't wait for it to get here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom