• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Well, my fiancee, myself, and a few of our friends went to the gun range today, as they finally opened up again!

So my most recent purchases were ammo purchases, as well as renewing my membership to the range.

All in all, my shoulder hurts, I feel hot and sweaty, but it was so worth it. Finally got my rifles zeroed in, like I've been meaning to, and having fun doing it.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I bought a long HDMI cable and I'm looking forward to it getting here so I can plug the TV into my computer without moving it.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I just bought a $275 CPU. Going from a Ryzen 7 1700x to a 3700x. Next will be my graphics card, and then I will be truly ready for the release of Cyberpunk 2077.

:wynaut:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i bought a replacement cable with my headphones, will be nice to have them working again

Last fun thing I bought, art supplies and a figure to customize.

Other then that, groceries.

The kiddo and I are about to head to the gas station for Icees. Its hot.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I purchased two new pairs of jeans and some new socks since the old ones of both were all getting pretty worn out. Also got some new sleep wear (top and tracksuit pants) which are super comfortable.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I payed my rent and internet bills, if that counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom