• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

I updated today my sound system. Old one was Dali Zensor 5 and now I have Dali Opticon 6. Music sounds now so much richer and deeper. I really enjoy it. BotW has quite rich sound environment and it shines when 5.1 surround sound is enabled.

819op9PQysL._SL1500_.jpg

And muffins and then I lost my bank card...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Got some sour cream last night at 7 eleven to go with the fajitas my mom and I were slow cooking while we were out walking.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Did I mention I got DS Remastered and a GC controller with an adapter! So happy with those purchases!

Ninja

Well well well
I bought a Ticwatch E Smartwatch! It’s meant to arrive tomorrow!

I bought one before I got my current Apple Watch. It's such a great starter smartwatch at a fraction of the cost of the others. It does everything very well and they make solid products, congrats!

For me, I recently bought:
  • Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
  • Aveeno lotion for my tattoo
  • Carpet cleaner
  • Powerade Zeros

Zachie

Moo
I bought one before I got my current Apple Watch. It's such a great starter smartwatch at a fraction of the cost of the others. It does everything very well and they make solid products, congrats!
What made you switch to the Apple Watch over the Ticwatch?

Ninja

Well well well
What made you switch to the Apple Watch over the Ticwatch?

I switched back to an iPhone and gave my Ticwatch to my mom that still has an Android.

The other reason is that the Apple ecosystem, as flawed as it can be, works really well together. The Apple Watch is the perfect pairing for my iPhone and the activity tracker is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom