• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I finally cracked and bought an official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Don't get me wrong, I like the Power A controller I have a lot, but it has trade offs: No amiibo support or rumble, though it at least has gyro and the extra buttons are nice.

I'd be completely content with what I have if the friend I bought my Switch from would have at least given me the joy-con grip. :dry:

Ninja

Well well well
A standard Sony 2-pack. Hopefully they last longer than the Apple earbuds I usually buy.

Sony makes some good ones. A relative of mine only buys those and the last a couple years. Apple wired buds can be hit or miss, their wireless stuff is great too.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Found a solid gold NASCAR diecast at a thrift store for $40.00. Not sure if it's actually gold, and $40 might be a leetle pricey but it was still a very impressive find.

rayanwatts

Rayyan Watts
I picked my cycle tire. It was about $40 but, it needed new tires, inner tubes, and tire liners, and the chain needed a good cleaning and greasing. Simple stuff, really...Cost me about $125 when all was said and done but, that included rear folding baskets, lights, and a biking computer. None of those are strictly necessary, but I can tell you when I've made a new record speed carrying two weeks' worth of groceries in the evening. and apart from this i recently purchase pokemon leaf green exp cheats here as i love to play games and travel so yea.

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Just got the book Crystal Gorge by David & Leigh Eddings. Part 3 of a 4 part series. Not their best work, but it's interesting enough. Will start reading it as soon as I finish the book I'm on now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom