• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I finally pulled the trigger after two weeks. Originally I was thinking about buying a chess set that had some odd queen and king designs, just because I liked the knight design the set had better than some of the other cheaper sets, and for some reason I don't really care too much how the other pieces look as long as the knight looks good.

But then I found this:

clubcombo2-eb_1.jpg

Gorgeous knights, and I really like the look of all the other pieces, plus the board looks fantastic, it also comes with a free box for the pieces!

A little more expensive, but well worth the investment – this is a board I can be proud to display and use. No more cheap plastic boards and pieces!

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Found 3 new tank tops at hot topic that might actually fit. Had to order them online but if they work it will be worth the wait. Also got a Harry Potter bear at Build-A-Bear cuz none of my animals look good in the Hufflepuff outfits I own.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
41P3U1801UL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This looked interesting, and it was on sale, so why not. I'd love to hear more from Iwata. He was a good man.
I just ordered this on Amazon yesterday too, looking forward to it when it arrives.

Last night I also purchased a pack of 4 AirTags and a HomePod Mini online from the apple store. Since I am stuck locked down at home for the next two weeks I figured I could splurge a bit since I would have spent the money other ways had I been able to leave the house. I have a tenancy to loose my keys so one of the AirTags will be handy for helping me find those and I want to get into some basic smart home stuff like lighting so the HomePod mini should come in handy for that.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
The last item I purchased was the puella magi madoka magica bluray that has the three movies on it. (it's a preorder since it doesn't get released until the end of the month but it's much cheaper if you preorder it over ordering it when its released)

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
The last thing I purchased were the skyward sword joycons. I’m really happy I was able to get them.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I recently went to the bookstore and checked out the manga section. I saw the Twilight Princess manga, but the next vol I needed was a bit scuffed up and had fingerprints all over it, and it was the only copy there. The perfectionist inside me refused to buy it, so I settled for a copy of the first vol of Maximum Ride manga, which I had read awhile ago at the library. I love having my own personal copy now! <3

I also found a comic form of a book series I used to read as a little kid, Magic Tree House. I was hit with a load of nostalgia, so I bought it. I don’t regret buying it though, the comic pages are really beautiful and I loved reading the old story again. I’m still a bit nostalgic right now, honestly haha.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I also found a comic form of a book series I used to read as a little kid, Magic Tree House. I was hit with a load of nostalgia, so I bought it. I don’t regret buying it though, the comic pages are really beautiful and I loved reading the old story again. I’m still a bit nostalgic right now, honestly haha.
This takes me back. I used to love The Magic Tree House series, I remember reading all of them as a kid that were available in my library.

The only one I had for my own collection was the 7th book, Sunset of the Sabertooth. My mom bought it for me at my schools book fair when I was in 1st grade.

As for what I bought, a pair of wireless earbuds because the wired ones I've been using for the past year aren't that great. They fall out even though I have on the largest gel buds it came with, and they hurt my ears after an hour. Fsr the right earbud doesn't sound very loud either, and overall they are kind of unremarkable. Can't wait till my new pair ships though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom