• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was your most recent purchase?

I purchased some chow for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I didn't expect it to come up so early, since the last Thursday is on the 30th. Wish they'd stick with one stupid date

Even though i shouldnt since im still exercising at the rec center gym before winter weather hits, i wouldnt mind buying a bag of mini kit kat bars for the heck of it. even some Jack Links teryaki beef jerky wouldnt hurt at the moment.

Havent had jack links/sasquatch teryaki beef jerky in like two months

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
17025586150089031257684083174634.jpg

We all love getting shiny new things, or rebuying things we use frequently. What's the last thing you've bought and how do you like it?

For me, I recently bought an iPad tablet for the house. Have a smart cover from Amazon coming today which is much cheaper than the Apple brand, good reviews too.
I'm overjoyed because I purchased a RICHARD MILLE watch as a Christmas present at online platform for luxury watches buy The sheer elegance and craftsmanship of this timepiece make it an exceptional gift. It's not just a watch; it's a piece of art that exudes sophistication and style. The attention to detail and the fusion of cutting-edge technology with haute horology in a RICHARD MILLE watch is unparalleled. This gift signifies more than just a timekeeping device; it's a symbol of luxury, precision, and refined taste. I'm thrilled to have chosen such an exquisite piece, certain to make this Christmas truly unforgettable!
Also bought a pound of wings from the store. :P
RICHARD MILLE watch as Christmas present

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom