• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Zelda?

What Was Your First Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
My first contact with the Zelda series was A Link to the Past, but technically my first Zelda was Ocarina of Time, so I chose that in the poll. It was the first one I actually played and hadn't just seen at a friend's house or something. I enjoyed the heck out of it and still like to fire up the N64 to this day to give it a whirl once in a while. My favourite is still ALttP though, except that third boss, grr! :)

My first Zelda game that I remember is Wind Waker, although i was playing ocarina of time arround the same time period.. Huh, i guess i don't really know... ):

My first Zelda was LOZ back in 1995 when i was 3. my grand-mom made me play it so it would keep me occupied. obviously i was oblivious to the world around me but this still counts lol.

The first Zelda games I bought were WW and OoT (+OoT MQ) since they came with my Gamecube. ^^;

The first one I played was Ocarina of Time though... Since I thought it would be better to start with the older one. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom