• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Zelda?

What Was Your First Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
my first zelda game was twilight prinses. i saw my bruther playing it. so when i got a wii i got it.

Last edited:

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
The first one that I ever played was Phantom Hourglass, and even after I had played it I didn't realize that it was part of a series. I only realized it after the advertisements for Spirit Tracks were out. Now the only Zeldas I don't have are the Oracle games and the Minish Cap.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
1. Twilight Princess. Because it's just that awesome.
2. Phantom Hourglass: I can't really remember much of it...it's as if it was all just a hazy dream...weird...but it was a good game.
3. Ocarina of Time: Played it at my friends house. I got to the final dungeon.
4. Skyward Sword: At last! Muahahahaha!
5. Ocarina of Time? Huh? Oh, right, I took my Wii to my friends house cuz he had WiFi and I bought it on Virtual Console. So I had to start over. Haven't finished yet. I also seem to remember getting another on Virtual Console. What was it again? Oh, right, it was-
6. Majora's Mask: Still working on it! This game is good. Believe me.

The first one that I ever played was Phantom Hourglass, and even after I had played it I didn't realize that it was part of a series. I only realized it after the advertisements for Spirit Tracks were out. Now the only Zeldas I don't have are the Oracle games and the Minish Cap.

Umm, if you don't mind me asking, how did you not realize that it was part of the series?

Last edited:
B

bombergal1

Mine was the first Legend of Zelda game on the NES. I beat the first quest within a week (I hate Darknuts though to this day lol). The second quest was just BRUTAL!!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The first one I technically played was ALttP on an aeroplane back in 2001 but I had no idea it was a LoZ game until years later when I "discovered" it almost 10 years later.

So for me, I consider OoT to be the first game I ever played. It was certainly the first game that I played were I was conscious of the fact that it was a LoZ. I borrowed the bonus disc of OoT + MQ from my friend who had bought WW and had already played OoT on N64 so I played both of those to completion.

I love this game so much, I actually bought a N64 just to have the 'retro' experience.

I was seven years old and my dad bought us a N64 from a friend.
He showed us some games to choose from, he showed me zelda Ocarina of Time and when I asked
what it was, he told me it was a game with a green dude and you can run around.
Unfortunally I got stuck after the Deku tree, so I didn't finished the game till I was 10.
(And the good news was I knew that Link's name was link ^^ Not zelda)

Last edited:
Z

Zant29763

My first Zelda game was Majora's Mask and it is still one of my favorites.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
My first complete playthrough of a Zelda gane was Phantom hourglass. I played the Wind Waker demo and Majora's Mask at a friend's house, though, so techinally those were my first exposures to the series.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Not sure how to answer that question. My first Zelda game was technically Oracle of Seasons, but I was pretty young and never really got into it.

The first Zelda game I ever -beat-, on the other hand, came about six to eight years later in the form of Twilight Princess on the Wii. I loved it, and it remains my favorite game and the game that got me into Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom