• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Zelda?

What Was Your First Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
My first and (still to this day) favorite Zelda game was Twilight Princess on Wii. Other than Ocarina of Time, it's the perfect example of a modern 3D Zelda game. Or at least, in my opinion.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Technically, my first Zelda played was Wind Waker. I say technically because the first Zelda game I got was the Collector's Edition for Gamecube and it was just the demo, but I still had played it first. Strangely, it was also the first Zelda game I finished as well.

This thread topic again. *sigh* My first Zelda game was A Link to the Past back in 1993/94 at the age of four. Four is when I actually started playing (on my own), but I was introduced to the series at age 3 when I'd watch my older brother play it on the NES. ...good times.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
The first I've played was Twilight Princess. But the first one I got into and really knew what was going on was Majora's Mask. So I'll say Majora's Mask

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
Well, Ocarina of Time was my first game.
However, I was like 1 years old when it came out, and like five years later, when my older brother was 11, I watched him play it everyday, and beat it nearly 5 times.
So I grew up with it and it became my first game, and is in my top 3 favorite Zelda games

I

Internetfan15

Link's Awakening! Got it in '94 and was amazed by the world exploring gameplay-style. It was something new for me back then because most Gameboy games were side-scrollers and did not involve a large variety of items (like Super Mario Land).

sivelki

Ancient Automaton
1. Phantom Hourglass. Some friend bringed their NDS' to school and played Phantom Hourglass. I didnt know Zelda games before. I played it in an emulator
2.Spirit tracks. Later i bought a NDS and played the sequel of PH.
3.Twilight princess. I liked the NDS zeldas, so when i bought a wii, i played TP
4.Skyward Sword. Having a Wii and not playing this game is a crime.

ANd now I want to play OOT, MM and WW

1. Phantom Hourglass. Some friend bringed their NDS' to school and played Phantom Hourglass. I didnt know Zelda games before. I played it in an emulator
2.Spirit tracks. Later i bought a NDS and played the sequel of PH.
3.Twilight princess. I liked the NDS zeldas, so when i bought a wii, i played TP
4.Skyward Sword. Having a Wii and not playing this game is a crime.

ANd now I want to play OOT, MM and WW .

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I wish I could remember . . . I got the Collector's Edition when I was . . . 3 or 4, I think, and I know it wasn't Legend of Zelda or the Adventure of Link, but I can't remember exactly which of the other two . . . I would say Ocarina of Time here because for the first 9 years of playing these, the only thing I knew was Kokiri Forest and Clock Town, and once I dug it up out of my closet, I beat Ocarina of Time before going again to Majora's Mask.

The first Zelda game I played was Ocarina of Time. However, I was only six at the time, and I had gotten it with a friend and had played a file that was already started without knowing it. Since I started in the middle I had no idea what I was doing, so I just wandered around aimlessly. Sadly, my mom sold it because she only saw the parts of the game with redeads and stalchildern and she thought it was too scary. Once I got a DS, I bought Phantom Hourglass and loved it. Then I remembered how I had played OoT when I was younger and got it again, but this time I started from the beginning, and since I was older, my mom didn't care. The sad part is that the OoT I had at first was the Collector's Edition, and the one I have now isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom