• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Zelda Game?

Which game did you play first?

• The Legend Of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Adventure Of Link

• A Link To The Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina Of Time

• Link's Awakening DX

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle Of Seasons

• Oracle Of Ages

• A Link To The Past (Game Boy)

• Four Swords

• The Wind Waker

• Ocarina Of Time: Master Quest

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• I've Never Played Zelda AKA Where am I?

• Total voters
I'm not sure if this has been done before, but I was just curious to see what Zelda games got people played first, and how they got them hooked on the series. I started playing Zelda when I was eleven, and my first Zelda game was Twilight Princess. It was a really great game, and I loved the way the game worked. After I played it, I realized what I was missing and I got as many Zelda games as I could find.:)

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
My first and favorite zelda game was Ocarina of Time. It was magical and has sparked an addiction to zelda ever since.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
LoZ ALTTP SNES was my first game. It so amazing playing Link for the time. Even though they have mistakenly place pink for his hair. Anyway. It was really incredible for me to play Link. The Man in Green. Funny, my brothers and I always get stuck in the dark world back then. But know we know what to accomplish in this game. What's also funny is that I played LoZ original in the gamecube. I never played it in the NES. Well there's my comment on 'What was ur first zelda game?'

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
My first game was Zelda II Adventure of Link, however the one that hooked me was Ocarina of Time because as a kid, I didn't give AoL the apreciation it deserves as I found it really hard (it's a tough game to begin with... and i was like 6 years old)
Ocarina of Time was awesome, got hooked since the first glance at the title screen

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Link's Awakening, which was also the first game I ever beat. The music from that game is a nostalgia bomb, and subsequent replays have been just as amazing as the first. Not a bad game to get someone addicted to a series, that's for sure.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Pathetically enough my first game was Phantom Hourglass, 3 years ago. I had gotten a Best Buy gift card for my birthday and I was there in the DS aisle (didn't have a Wii yet) and was like "Oh, a Zelda game! I've heard about these! Let me get this!" And so I did. I actually wasn't allowed to get a Wii for about 4-5 years when they first came out (finally got one last April) and so I went all rebellious (not really) and bought a 64 and my friend gave me a NES for my birthday. So then I got Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask and so on and so forth. I LOVE ZELDA!

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
My first game was OoT and it was the first Zelda game I had ever heard of. What really got me hooked on it was watching my older brothers play through the entire game. I think I may have spent more time watching the game than I did TV. It was always enjoyable to watch and I just fell in love with the story and characters. After about a year or so of watching, I finally picked up the game myself. I was seven when I actually started playing. The dungeons and enemies scared the crap out of me, but I knew what the rest of the game was like and I never gave up on playing it. Heck, even the embarrassing moments of my horrible skills getting through the first dungeon I remember fondly.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
My first Zelda game was the first Zelda game. I got it around a couple months after it came out, but I'd already played it a little at my neighbor/friend's house because he got it right around its release date for his birthday.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
My first zelda game was 'A Link To The Past'. This game make me fall in love with Zelda series...

My first game was the original. I'm pretty sure I got The Legend of Zelda at the same time that I got my very first NES...Christmas when I was about 8, I think.

Kybyrian

These results don't surprise me at all... even with the mass of more modern gamers that flow into our forums nowadays. Ocarina of Time is the most critically acclaimed game of all time, and is generally played by more people because more people recommend it. It was my first Zelda game, as well. It really pulled me into the series - more than any other Zelda game would have - and really kept me there. Ocarina of Time is a fantastic starter, and I can tell that because a lot of people who are here have experienced the greatness of Ocarina of Time first on their list, and it brought them into a great love for the series, which of course led them to the greatness of Zelda Dungeon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom