• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

My first video game was Super Metroid on the Super Nintendo. My parents didn't want me playing video games at an extremely young age, so when my (much older) brother and sister played, they'd play at night when I was in bed and put everything away before they went to bed. One morning they left the instruction booklet for Super Metroid out accidentally and I wandered into the living room before anyone else had gotten up and found the instructions. And me, with my already-established love of monsters, kinda flipped my tiny little mind at the bad*** creature designs shown in the book. And that was when I discovered video games, and the first I played was also Super Metroid. Still remains one of the greatest games of all-time to me.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
My first ever video game was Ocarina Of Time on the Nintendo 64. A lot of the people on my mom's side of the family were video gamers, and so when her uncle came to visit us, he brought his N64 and we got to play it. We ended up buying our own N64 ( and this was probably when I was just old enough to control it xD ) and me and my mother played the game away. Granted, I was so young, I couldn't get past anything as Adult Link and my mom had to read everything to me so I could understand. Ocarina of Time was, and will probably remain, one of my favorite video games ever.

What Was Your First Video Game Ever Played? Ever!

Pretty self explanatory. The first video game i ever played was probably the original Doom or perhaps MYST. Both great games

What about you guys?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm not sure if Amstrad counts as it was a lot like a computer.

My first video game console was the NES and the game that came with it was Super Mario Bros, so that was the game I played on it (for a really long time, many, many months before I got the chance to play another game on it, lol). I don't remember how old I was, but I was in elementary school at least...

Wow... I think the first game I ever played was the original Mario Bros. on the NES. I don't think I ever beat it. :( I was like 4 years old or something like that

I know it was something on the original Gameboy. Not sure what though but it could have been links awakening (HOPE SO) or some stars wars game. I was around 3-4 years old.

Nyan Cat

Nyan! Nyan!
Bango Kazooie or Super Smash Bros 4 or something.

Or I could have played video games earlier than that. I have way older silbings who used to try and teach me to play games so I would leave them alone xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom