• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
My first video game was Twilight Princess. I got my first system and games when I was 9. Most of you probably got yours when you were much younger, but my parents wouldn't let me play video games until I was in 4th grade. (I failed at TP, I was stuck herding goats for like a year.)

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
My first video game was a Pokemon game for the Game Boy Color, I think it was the Pikachu special edition game (the yellow one). But, now thinking about it I also played some Power Rangers game for the Game Boy Color, but I can't remember if Pokemon or Power Rangers was first.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
This is very hard to answer because I don't really know. My mom had the NES and the Sega Genesis when I was a baby. I know I at least tried playing a game at age three, though I'm not sure what game. The list of games we had back then is:

-The Legend of Zelda
-Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout
-Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
-Sonic the Hedgehog 2
-Sonic the Hedgehog 3
-Some golfing game...
-Some racing game...

So it's one of those. :P

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Super Mario Bros on Gameboy, or Pokemon Yellow. I always forget which one I played first. I was really young so I died alot.:D

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Either Duck Hunt or Super Mario Bros for the NES. Can't remember which was first.

I recall playing them with my father back when I was 4 or so. Good times, something I'll never forget.

Omega Fury

I ain't mad bro!
Ocarina of Time was my first game I played. Please don't laugh at this but I was scared of going ahead because of the monsters. I would sit there and run away. Sometimes, My dad helped me beat the game.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Not exactly sure what my first video game was. May have been something on the SNES -- Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country? I dunno. I do know that the first video game that I played extensively was Diddy Kong Racing. Great stuff.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
There were a few video games I played simultaneously as my "first" video game, and they were Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and A Link to the Past, all for the SNES.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The first game I ever played was Paper Mario on a built-in N64 in a hotel room when I was...gee, i guess I was 3. So you can soundly say that I've been gaming for as long as I can remember (and even THATS pushing it).

That's how I got into gaming! I rented SM64 first but Paper Mario was up there. Those were the glory days - paying $7 an hour for the first games of my life. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom