• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
the first game i ever played i think it was mario. like the first one on the nes.. though i only remember that one so fiently.. though i remember the first game i really played and got in to was zelda oot on the n64

D

Deku Nut

Before I say mine Id like t say that all of you I who claim to be ultimate video gamers, better have played N64 because you have not seen nothing yet, best console ever! okay so mine as far as i remember is either Pokemon stadium (N64) or OoT which in my opinion is the best game ever and has possibly change vido game history forever haha

I watched my friend play Pokemon Red on the Gameboy. So after begging my mom I was old enough to play video games (I don't know how old I was I just remember it being an issue) she finally bought me the Gameboy Color and Pokemon Yellow.

I nearly pooped my pants.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I have some vague memories of playing Pong when I was 3-4 or so, it was on a sort of console that got hooked up to the TV but I don't remember which one it was or even how it looked like. But this was my parent's, the first one I really owned was Tetris for the original Gameboy, got it for Christmas '93.

Ocarina of Time for the N64 was the very first game I ever played or even took an interest in, and I was around 3 at the time? I guess Zelda is what got me into video games!

S

SongOfTime

The first video game I ever played was Super Mario World for the SNES.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
It has to probably be between Oot and MM but i don't really consider them my first mainly because of the fact I was 4 to 5(small memory of it). The first game i really played must've been Kingdom Hearts II, at 6 years old.
--
I played that like a pro too, I got up to Pirates of the Ciribbean, 2nd time, without changing keyblades or adding abilities. Didn't know how until my older cuz(totally boss) did it for me after the boss battle there.

R

Red Waffles

Super Mario 64 when I was a kid, OoT is the first one that I was old enough to really remember.

Majora's Maska when I was 9 months (my mum told me) and Shrek 2 on the GameCube(ahh! The memories and the moon crashing and Oath to Order?!)

But Shrek 2 and Wind Waker were the ones I really remembered

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom