• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

What a tough question for those who have bad memory like me!

I'm pretty sure it was on the N64, the problem is that I don't know what game I played first:

Ocarina of Time
GoldenEye007
Super Mario 64

I remember playing the SNES early but it could of been after the N64 cause I played that by myself. Later I know I played Radien Trad on SNES with a buddy. Who remembers that game? I still play it today!

Well now that I think about it, I could of played ALTTP earlier but... if only we could access our memories like a computer. 'Tis the future I guess...

Last edited:

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
The first legit game I remember playing was Mario Party... I was hopelessly addicted to that thing. Going back now, I can see that the game really sucks. :P

either sonic the hedgehog or havoc vs chaos for the genises dont know for sure though ive been a gamer sinc some time before 5

Super Mario Bros. for the NES. That was just for brief periods when I would go to someone's house who had it though. The first video game I ever really owned and got into was Super Mario 64.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
-Has to think-

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it might have been Ocarina of Time. That's one of the only games I remember playing as a toddler, because my childhood didn't go so smoothly, oh well. XD I think it was either Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64 or Super Smash Bros. I definitely remember playing Super Smash Bros. with my cousin, because he used to get butt hurt when I won and I played a section of Ganon's tower when I was like four(I played in my older cousin's file and I did absolutely horrible).

I'm 16 but the first game I ever played was Pitfall for the Atari 2600, my granfather had, actually he still have it, an Atari 2600 and I love and loved playing it.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Sonic 3 for the Sega Genesis.

I remember playing that all the time at my baby sitter's house. She'd be all "Don't you want to play any other games?" and I just sat there and shook my head.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
The first game I ever played was Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time(both in Collector's Editon for GC) I don't know which one I played first but they are first two; I about 4 or 5 then...

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
Duck Hunt with the light gun, but the first legit game Super Mario Bros. or Super Star Wars.

P

PokeOakly96

Oh dear, I can't remember events like that when I was 3-4 years old.I have a bad memory. It's probably either Spyro 1 or Crash Bandicoot 2 but I'm not too sure, to be honest. We had PS1 before we got N64 so I know it's on that console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom