• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

I've played games as long as I can remember, so I con't really know the first game I played. It could have been Tetris, Super Mario Bros, or Super Mario Bros 3, all for the NES. Sadly, I could never get The Legend of Zelda for the NES.

B

Blank

My first game was Super Mario 64 for the Nintendo 64 when I was 5.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
My first video game was Ocarina of Time, but I wasn't very good at it the first time I played it and I needed a lot of help from my older brothers, but then again I wasn't very old when I first played it.

1. There is no Mario Kart for GameCube. And wth at the 'i'm like 11 ok' part?

My first game was Mario Kart: Super Circuit.
He said GameBoy, and there is a Mario Kart for GameCube...

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
My first video game was Ocarina of Time, but I wasn't very good at it the first time I played it and I needed a lot of help from my older brothers, but then again I wasn't very old when I first played it.

He said GameBoy, and there is a Mario Kart for GameCube...
I made a mistake, herp.

My first game, if I recall correctly, was Super Mario World. I remember watching my older brother play it when I was about 4 years old. Then one day I asked him if I could try. I think I got pretty good at it, especially for my age. I think that playing SNES, Genesis, and N64 games in my young childhood is what got me interested in retro video game collecting.

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
Ummm my first game was probably a really crappy old old OLD Windows PC game. Like "Chip's Challenge" or "Lander" or something.
Pictures of each:
chipschallenge.jpg

lander_800.jpg

The first one I can thoroughly remember getting into was "Doom" for PC when I was 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom