• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

G

GBinc

The first game I played was Super Mario Bros. on the NES when I was 2. That was like 12 years ago, and I still remember me and my sister playing on an ice level. Good time........I think. I remember angry screaming, I know that.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
My first video game.... well, It would be a tie between Coleco Vision, Atari, and NES games.
I really can't remember what I played first, but when I was real young, my parents and I played those kind of games the most.

My mother was, (and is still) addicted to Dr. Mario, and My father was addicted to Adventure, despite how short and blocky it is.
(HECK, the "dragons" look like DUCKS)
But when I was little, it was either NES, or Atari, Or Coleco Vision. That was it.

The first game I remember 100% fully enjoying, was Spyro The Dragon. (for the original Playstation)
But, it was not the first one I've played.

Last edited:

Zaeker

Overlord of Userbars
My first video game was Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA. I bought it when I was about 5 years old and play it still to this day. It's a great game!

My first video game ever was Super Mario World for Game Boy Advance...I think. I remember Yoshi being in this one.

I'm not sure exactly, but I think it was Spyro: Ripto's Rage. Well, that's the earliest I can remember, so let's go with that. :B I was five when I first played it, and... I have yet to beat it. I don't own it anymore, but I've thinking about buying it again, so who knows. c:
Speaking of Spyro, it makes me sad when I see the newer games, and how awful they've become. First three were the best. >:

S

ScottFinni

Hm. I'm pretty sure mine was Super Mario World for the SNES. I used to play it with my mom every day.

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
The first game I ever played was Paper Mario on a built-in N64 in a hotel room when I was...gee, i guess I was 3. So you can soundly say that I've been gaming for as long as I can remember (and even THATS pushing it).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom