• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Video Game?

Mine was Super Mario Bros. on the NES. I was playing NES and SNES games while all my mates had N64's but I didn't really care too much.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My first game was Super Mario World on the SNES, it's a great game. I remember the first time I finished it when I was about 4-6, it was also the first game I finished.

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
A Link to the Past, when i got my very first SNES console, I played that game so long, literally 5 hours a day, I regret nothing :')

My first game I remember ever playing was Super Mario Bros 3 and I was about 3 years old at the time. I love the raccoon tail and just flying around. I know it's not a raccoon but I forget the correct name for it.

bs8814

The Gamer
I can't exaclty remember, but I do know it was on the NES probably Mega Man 2, Super Mario Bros or Legend of Zelda

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
We have video footage of me playing Super Mario 64 when I was two and a half. I was running around in circles...

Yuuuuuuuup. I think that was my first game. :P

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
Mine was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. My older brother would play and I would watch it was the most fun ever I remember. Oh and Altered Beast that was awesome

i can't remember my first time playingit , but thre first fgame i played was ocarina of time and even before that i would watch my dad play it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom