• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Level 100 Pokémon?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I never had the patience to level up any Pokemon to 100. I think the highest I got is a Blaziken between level 70 and 80. I never felt like leveling it up any higher and I lost my GBA SP so I can't anways. Well, unless I transfer him to one of my DS Pokemon games, but I need a DS with a GBA port first.

The first (and only) Pokemon I genuinely leveled to 100 was Venusaur in FireRed.

I used MissingNo. in the original Red version to get infinite rare candies and leveled up my party that way though, the first one being I think Jolteon or something.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
A female Swampert, which was also my first Pokemon & first time I ever played Sapphire. That being said, I came back to it years later, when I knew a lot more about Pokemon & Pokemon Diamond came out. Eventually, it got to lvl 100 in the Sinnoh region.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
A Darkrai I got from Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, it was in my first copy of Platinum which got lost years ago now, I have long since obtained a shiny Darkrai though which is my main now so whatever.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
My beloved first pokemon ever: Mudkip. (He's a Swampert now of course) ;)

Sadly, I lost my first Ruby cartridge. I bought a new one though. However... my one and only Mudkip (Dippy) Was gone... :(

Skunk

Floof
Mine was either a Deoxys(special event), Reggigigas(special event, probably spelled that wrong), or a Torterra(Turtwig was my first Pokemon, and it may have been my first LV. 100).

My beloved Level 100 Charizard on Pokemon Yellow on the Gameboy Color. Took me a really long time, but it was well worth it! That was forever ago though, and my Gameboy is lost somewhere in my house ;-;

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Meganium in Gold Version, it was basically the only Pokemon I used and used it like 90% of the time for the elite four.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom