• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Was Your First Favorite Item?

Back in the day it was Roc's Feather but now since we don't have that any more I'd say the hammer just for the comedy effects and the feeling of being a hardass but roc's Feather all the way. Wish it'd come back.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmmm

Am gonna go for something a little different here....Probably one of my fav and most unique items out of all the Zelda games was for me the Deku Leaf from The Wind Waker! The concept of this idea was awesome and it really expanded on the floating idea we seen used as Deku Link in MM, it also had other uses which allowed for clever puzzle solving. I would love for this item to return but hey at leats am going to see it again in WWU :)

Snoober

P O K E M O N M A S T E R
I used to love the Boomerang back then haha but now... I'd say the Mirror Shield.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
It's Really Long

The Longshot from OoT. We all may deny it, but we totally spent forever shooting from building to building in Kakariko village. It was so fun, and I can't believe the Clawshots have replaced it. The Hookshot is so much more stylish than the Clawshot. Bring back the Hookshot!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite items in the beginning of my time with Zelda were Nayru's Love, the Fairy Bow, and the Mirror Shield. Truth be told, I adored NL simply for its blue aura effect; I really held a certain disdain for its keeping knockback but still making Link invincible. He wasn't impervious, but he was invincible, and that ticked me off. The fairy bow, equiped with Ice and Fire arrows, was probably the best thing since walking in my backyard. I would warp to the Forest Temple entrance and snipe the giant Moblin who sits in that corridor as Adult Link. It was just too much fun. And the mirror shield was a childhood favorite solely ont he merit of its design. Moon and star symbol means a LOT to me now that I'm older, but even so, I appreciated it dearly in the early days.

(Yes, that was all from OoT; my childhood)

The double clawshots from TP and the arrow/bomb/hawkeye combination in TP. Oh, and the spinner as well--I don't care if it wasn't well exploited, it was fun as hell!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Man, back in the day I was in love with the hookshot and the Pegasus boots. I was a simple child and loved to just run around and crash into stuff. :)

D

demonlord

boomerang when i was younger now i would have to say bow and arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom