• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Ever Video Game That You Played?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Spyro II: Ripto's Rage and Pokémon Puzzle League were my firsts. Both are FABULOUS! I guess I should count Everquest Online Adventures also.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Hmm... Not sure. It was probably something on my friend's Nintendo 64... Or on second thought, I don't think she ever let me play and just made me watch, so maybe not. :P

The earliest game I REMEMBER playing was Mario Kart on the N64. It belonged to my cousins and my sister and I loved it so much. They live pretty far away so I only got to visit them once while they still had it, I think, but it was lots of fun.

The first game I ever played that I OWNED was Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for the GameCube. When we got a GameCube for Christmas we also got Mario Kart and Animal Crossing with it, so we played Mario Kart first since we loved the N64 one so much. And Animal Crossing came next.

You're certainly lucky to have parents who like to play video games!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I...

I don't remember.

In my defense I was like 3 or 4.

It was either Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past, or some Marvel game that I have no idea what it's called or if it was real.

Or Pokemon Red... :?

I don't know :hmm:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The first video game that I ever played would have to be Super Mario World on the SNES. I have many find memories of playing that with my next door neighbors almost daily along with other games like Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 & 3, Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2, Bubsy, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Banjo-Kazooie and some others that I've probably forgotten. So many good times :)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I remember when my Uncle got me my first gaming device. Gameboy Advance SP. With it, he gave me what started my gaming life: Pokemon Ruby. I loved that game so much. I remember picking that cute little blue thing as a starter. I remember getting all the way up to the E4 and beating the Champion as a kid for the first time. It was just such a good game. I'll never forget the experience.

You're making me jealous of not having parents who supports videogames. I'd rather not mention some of the things my parents associated and still associate videogames with.

Anyhow, Super Mario 64 was the first video game that I ever played. My parents also bought Ocarina of Time with the N64, but it was too hard for me as I was only three years old. Coming off these games from an early age, I've always been very picky about what I play and have high expectations for the games I decide to pick up.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
My parents love video games so I was lucky enough to be born into a home that already had a NES. ^^ My first video game was probably the Super Mario Bros cartridge that also came with Duck Hunt. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom