• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Favourite Item on Spirit Tracks (not Including Swords and Shields)

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
The whip. Although it didn't do much damage, it was accurate, and it worked on almost all enemies. I really liked how you could steal the Zora Warriors' shields or the Helmet ChuChus' helmets and fling them back at them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Bow of Light was my favorite, because it looked really cool, and I liked stunning Phantoms with it.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I liked the spirit flute. The songs you were able to learned were especially unique and beautiful in this game.

Then again, all the music in general for ST was amazing.

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
i would say the light bow. none of the newer items really attracted much of my attention. they were useful, but i didn't like them. the bow was cool because i could rotate unlike most handheld zelda games, and i could aim anywhere an with ease. i think they should bring back remote bombs though to some other zelda game.

how's my posting??? call 1-800-giv-feedback. CUC-CO-MA-STER makes everything bet-ter!!!...... and he likes kittehs too!

R

rilo007

sprit pipes were cool because it brought back playing music

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
The Snake Whip, just because, I don't know if anyone knows this, but... You can hit Phantom Zelda with it! It's pretty funny! She eventually gets mad if you keep hitting her, and she'll hit you with her sword. And you lose a heart. Funniest weapon in the game!

Kybyrian

The whip was awesome. I loved that thing. I loved it basically acting as a grapple hook, only being able to damage enemies. It made me feel so awesome while I was hitting things with that whip. I'd say the Sand Wand was pretty cool, as well. Definitely a close second to the whip. Both were great items, good additions to the game.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The whip was awesome. I loved that thing. I loved it basically acting as a grapple hook, only being able to damage enemies. It made me feel so awesome while I was hitting things with that whip. I'd say the Sand Wand was pretty cool, as well. Definitely a close second to the whip. Both were great items, good additions to the game.

I agree. The whip was probably one of the coolest items in the game. There was a lot that it good do to help you throughout the game.

L

lingar

Definately the whip, I loved hitting zelda with it untill she hit back :) . I wish they put the hammer in ST it would have been so awesome :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom