• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Favourite Gift This Year?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I know some of you are still celebrating or waiting to celebrate and some may celebrate other holidays or no holidays at all. But for whenever you have celebrated any of the December-holidays this year, I'm curious to hear what your favourite gift was this year.

With that I mean; what was your favourite gift that you received this year? Also; what was your favourite gift that you gave someone this year?

For me, aside from getting money, my favourite of the ones I got was the boardgame "Pillars of the Earth" that I got from my oldest sister and her family. I've heard so many great things about this game and I've wanted it for a while now, so I'm really looking forward to actually playing it.

The gift I had the most fun giving this year was the one I gave my brother-in-law, I won't know his reaction until my (other) sister and her family comes over tomorrow. It was a Game of Thrones themed beer mug with an embossed Westeros map on it. Not only is it a really gorgeous mug, but my brother-in-law absolutely loves the show and he likes having a beer every now and then, so I just felt it was the most spot-on present I could get him :)

So how about you guys? Anything that particularly stood out this year?

I like all of the presents I received, but the one gift I like the most has to be a Pikachu glass cup my uncle & his family got me. Really didn't expect this, but I love the glass overall. For the gift I had the most fun giving to, it's probably a Pokemon shirt me & my family gave to my uncle's son. Like me, he also likes Pokemon, so seeing him liking it made me pretty happy. :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Mine is probably not suitable for "general discussion".

Is it one of the vibrating ones?

And my best gift, another 2 pairs of slipper socks! My tootsies shall now never be cold again. Slipper socks are the greatest things ever and you can never have enough of them. Christmas-themed slipper socks, too! <3 I'm rocking the green and red pair right now, as a matter of fact, and my feetsies have never been more comfy.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
My sister gave me a blanket and it's super comfy and I love it. Also I got socks with Captain America on them.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I got a new Windows Tablet! With a Bluetooth keyboard to go with it! And I got my sister's only-sorta-old iPhone 5, with a paid-for plan AND promises to fix all the little issues with it so it's good as new!

I FINALLY HAVE AN IPHONE!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hmm...

Probably my new laptop, though I haven't actually *gotten* it yet, as it's still on the way here. So not sure if I should count that...

If not, probably my new slingshot, I'm having far too much fun with that thing. Honourable mentions would be a copy of JRR Tolkien's The Silmarillion as well as an awesome Pac-Man TShirt.

Probably my favorite gift that I got so far this year was WWHD. I'm very lucky that the Wii U that I ordered came here at 7:00 pm Christmas Eve. I guess my favorite gift that I gave was Black Lagoon Season 1 for my brother. Then again, that was really the only gift I gave (I was financially limited).

It's a tough call between my new Fox amiibo and the new blanket my grandma made me. On one hand the amiibo will be extremely fun to train, but on the other hand the blanket is super big and super warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom