• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Was Your Favorite Music from TP?

Favorite TP song?

• Ordon Village

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faron Woods

• Kakariko Village

• Death Mountain

• Lake Hylia

• Zora's Domain

• Gerudo Desert

• Snowpeak

• Hyrule Field

• Twilight Theme

• Ilia's Theme

• Midna's Desperate Hour

• Total voters

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Even though I already posted, I change my mind. My facorite music would have to be the Hyrule Field Night theme. It sounds more orchestrated and like real instruments than hardly any other track in the game. Plus it's just really cool riding around on Epona at night with that music playing. If there's one thing I want in a game, it's that battle music doesn't start every time you come near something (ie: in Midna's Desperate Hour. Ruined the effect.)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Definitely Queen Rutela or Lament of Water I believe it is called. I loved that song so much. When you kill those bugs to gather the tears and then in Zora's Domain when you free the Zora's from a certain death and then she shows up followed by this awesome music. I loved this one the most.

Z

Zanondorf

Hyrule field perfectly illustrated the game's atmosphere, and it was tastefully remixed in other parts of the game. Very fitting and epic!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The Hidden Skill Training song! I messed up on purpose when I was learning the hidden skills just so I could hear the music longer! :P All of the music is great, and I think my second place goes to Midna's Desperate Hour. Also the Hyrule Field Theme is great! So many good memories!!!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Midna's Lament was pretty cool, as was Ilia's theme...but I think Hyrule Field stood out the most, for being absolutely fantastic and matching the area 1:1 with the theme! Grand music for a grand field!!

The after boss music is my favorite in the whole series! After an exciting battle with a beast of darkness, the music is the perfect relaxant and reward. I know it's just a remix of Midna's theme but it's still beautiful. It's like the theme of Midna's kind and caring side.

G

GoronVSLink

Now that I mention it, I prefer the Hyrule theme over the Twilight theme because as you are moving out of the castle, you are getting that sense of rush that a true game should feel with the character.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
My favorite song from Twilight Princess is the Hyrule field theme, because it's so epic, and beautiful at night. ^^ It's really close to being my favorite Zelda song, other than the Song of Healing. :zelda:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom