• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Was Your Favorite Music from TP?

Favorite TP song?

• Ordon Village

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faron Woods

• Kakariko Village

• Death Mountain

• Lake Hylia

• Zora's Domain

• Gerudo Desert

• Snowpeak

• Hyrule Field

• Twilight Theme

• Ilia's Theme

• Midna's Desperate Hour

• Total voters

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Your favorite song from Twilight Princess and why?

I like Midna's desperate hour ^.^ the piano is amazing! (and I can almost play it) :yes:

EDIT: sorry I can't ALL of the song from TP on the poll, if you have another song you'd like to mention, do so below!

:)

Last edited:

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Midna's Desperate Hour. It's a very beautiful piece. The other one I like ,that you don't have up there, is The Hidden Village Theme,

geek4887

The Unknown
I'm going to have to say the trailer theme, but the song's not there in the poll. But yeah, I just LOVE that song.

Mine's got to be the song that plays when you're learning a new hidden skill (link to it here).

On the poll, though, mine would have to be the Gerudo Desert theme (link to it here). I gave this decision a fair amount of thought, and I did pick it over Midna's Desperate Hour because it's got this "out in the open" feel to it... I love it.

Hero

Prince of *drum roll*
Fact:
I play Twilight Princess over and over again just to go through the scene where "Midna's Desperate Hour" is being played

I'm sorry but i have to say this.

TP had the weakest sound track of any Zelda game.

My favorite soundtracks would determinately be. Oot, MM, tWW, aLttP, AoL, ST. and TP just doesn't compare

With that off my chest. Midna's desperate hour does leap to my mind.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Midna's desperate hour, but not just because of the music. That whole section is just so perfectly well-done, what with the rain and being trapped as a wolf and how, in addition to the beautiful piano arrangement, Midna's shallow breathing. It really brings a sense of urgency.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
By far my favorite track is Hyrule Field, especially the orchestrated version (or so it's named on the album). It's a very remarkable piece that makes me feel adventurous as I navigate the fields, whether on foot, hoof...or paw. Every main overworld theme from all titles turns out to be among my favorites though, and I'm sure Skyward Sword's "Sky Theme" will be no different. :)

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I voted for Mida's Desperate Hour. It is one of my favorite piano pieces, let alone Zelda songs.
If I had to pick one NOT on the list, it would hands down be the trailer song. I actually learned how to play the whole thing on piano! It took some effort, mind you...
Honestly, I really enjoy all of the Zelda soundtracks. The fact that Skyward sword is orchestrated makes me that much more excited!!

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the only songs i can really rememeber are Hyrule Field (always a classic), Serenade of Water that plays for Rutela (SUCH a nice tune) and the Hidden Village theme, which works really well when sniping the baddies

I'm going to be a rebel and vote for Kakariko Village. I've always loved the ALttP/OoT version of Kakariko, but I think I like the TP version even better. Whatever wind instrument they use in it absolutely fits the new tone of the village and sounds great to boot. My second favorite is Midna's Desperate Hour of course, it's simply beautiful and I believe that I can fully appreciate it because I am studying to become a concert pianist (currently applying to colleges...those applications are a real pain!), but I still like the Kakariko song just a bit more.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
TP's soundtrack was nothing special, however in the Hyrule field song when it reached the middle it did sound very nice but other than that everything was forgettable.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
Midna's Desperate Hour is definitely my favorite! However, I call it Midna's Lament, as that was what it was called in Brawl and is a lot shorter and easy to say quickly. :)

Anyway, like MikauIncarnate said, it's also the setting and the fact that you need to rush to the castle in wolf form with Midna laying on your back, dying. SO EPIC!
Midna_Dying.png

Other than that, I loved them all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom