• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was Your Favorite Moment in Ocarina of Time?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My favorite moment was when the Deku Tree Sprout popped out of the ground and scared the he|| outta Link. I think it's funny how Link stands up to fearsome, evil beasts on a daily basis without a hint of fear, and yet the only things that CAN scare him are the Deku Tree Sprout and Ruto. :lol:

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
My favorite moment was when the Deku Tree Sprout popped out of the ground and scared the he|| outta Link. I think it's funny how Link stands up to fearsome, evil beasts on a daily basis without a hint of fear, and yet the only things that CAN scare him are the Deku Tree Sprout and Ruto. :lol:

Yeah I love how he screams and falls backwards when the Sprout pops up and continues to scream as he lays on the ground... lol

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Probably when you first see Hyrule Castle as Ganon's Castle for the first time. I had the same reaction Link did when seeing what Ganondorf had done to it. and saving it was my motivation for beating the game for the first time.

when :) stabed the almighty :mastersword: into :ganondorf: forhead and saved :zelda: i also liked the scene with the :triforce:. I loved it when :fairy: left so annoying in the origanal but in the 3d one she was not as bad

S

Sin

Oddly enough, I just loved any of the Iron Knuckle battles. Strange, yes.

totally when darunia starts dancing to the lost woods music
also, any stuff in kokiri forest, i love that place :3

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I remember playing this for the first time knowing nothing about Zelda : ) When he is in the sages' chamber and discovers that he is seven years older and the hero of time and such....I just thought that was a great plot twist and really got me interested in the game!

M

Mule-Kick

So many great moments: Getting Epona, getting master sword, battling Ganon(dorf).

But probably the best is also one of the simpelest; walking onto Hyrule Field for the first time and realizing how huge(at that time) the map/world was and how much more was left to discover. You knew this was going to be one long epic journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom