• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was Your Favorite Moment in Ocarina of Time?

BombchuPwns!

MAKE PASTA NOT WAR
Hey guys BombchuPwns! here.
Ive played Ocarina plenty of times, but I always had a favorite moment: retrieving the Master Sword.
The title explains the question: what was your favorite moment in OoT?
It can be anything, cutscene or not.

Have fun with this thread! :)

My favorite moment was when you walk into Zora's Domain.

I don't know why, but the feeling I get when I walk in there is indescribable.

meow79

loves cats. loves zelda.
Not really a moment actually, just that adventuress felling I get while looking for heart peices.

Zelda's mimic when young link gives her the "wrong" answers and she goes back and forth between smiling/pleading and looking disappointed/angry.

P

Poe Hunter

When Link pulls the master sword from the pedestal of time. I remember breaking out in a sweat and getting an adrenaline rush.
Don't hate me cuz im wierd!

One great moment was when Link went back to the temple of time after rescuing all the sages.
Then Sheik revealed herself as the seventh sage princess Zelda.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The look of amazement on his face was such a wonderful moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must say it made my hair stand on end.
One of the most emotional scenes in the game.

DarkHylian

Sage of Darkness
Probably stuff involving Ruto. I don't really support LinkxRuto or anything, but I always liked the relationship between them and thought it was pretty funny.

T

TriforceChef

When Rauru tells Link to look at himself and he's suddenly and adult and Link's like OH SCHNAP o.0

All the Sages uniting in the Sacred Chamber sent chills down my spine, especially when they did their hand gestures. It's like they were a like, "Let's roll! This is the final battle!" ...Epic ...just epic.

T

TheEvilM13

Mine would have to be when you first get the Ocarina of Time. I fond it so exciting cause i knew i was finnaly getting into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom