• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was Your Favorite Character in the Game( Link, and Zelda Don't Count)

• Thread starter tりふぉrせほlでr
  • Start date
T

tりふぉrせほlでr

So what was your favorite character in this epic adventure

My favorite character in Oot is probaly the great Deku tree cause he's a freakin TALKING TREE

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i would have to say the Carpenters, they're just so... random, but so funny. and if you thought the skipping in the N64 version was weird, you should see the skipping in teh 3DS version... i was actually more scared of the skipping than the Shadow Temple... ^^

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Sheik because she's powerful and disappears in smoke (dur, awesome factor right there!), Malon, and the Windmill Guy!!!

N

Noriku

I love Dampe. Something about his kindness after death really appeals to me...

Gotta say the Happy Mask Salesman! I love him in MM and the fact that he's the same person in OOT is great! His constant mood swings are fun and crazy yet his attitude about spreading happiness is really cool actually. I wish we could've seen him more in OOT such as when Link is an adult.

However, I also like Ruto a lot.....:P which probably puts me in the minority around here. But my top fav is the Happy Mask Salesman!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
My favorite character outside of Link and Zelda would have to be Saria. I never grow tired of the dramatic scene in which she hands you the Ocarina, or the one where she teaches you Saria's Song. The sort of understanding friendship she has with Link from a distance is quite beautiful, from all angles.

Other characters I like include Ingo, and the guard who buys the Keaton Mask in Kakariko. I find much irony in several of the situations that Ingo ends up in, and I really like that guard and his sense of humor for some reason. I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom