• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was Your Biggest Fail or Death?

HappyMaskSlsman

Smilus Creepus
It's difficult to say for OoT. Perhaps when I was fighting Keese in the Sun Song room, did a jump attack, hit the wall, and backflipped. Link then become a mangled mess of flesh and sword, his face appearing on his shield, while the rest of his body became upside down. When I pressed the A or B buttons, Link would rocket across the floor of the room and into the nearest wall. I pressed Start, and the glitch ended. My mistake? Not taking video/pictures.
Another mistake was made preceeding this by about an hour. I thought to get the Sun's Song, you had to light the torches in the first room, rather than defeat all the Keese. Thus I ran to retrieve Din's fire, wasting a good twenty minutes of gameplay (I could have gotten Din's Fire at a far more convenient time).

Either way, my largest mistake was made only a few days ago. I played entirely through Turtle Rock, and only before I opened the door to Trinexx did I realize I had never retrieved a crucial item- the Ice Rod. Thus I was forced to replay the dungeon after reentering the Light World and fetching it. It was a most terrible frustration.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
It's difficult to say for OoT. Perhaps when I was fighting Keese in the Sun Song room, did a jump attack, hit the wall, and backflipped. Link then become a mangled mess of flesh and sword, his face appearing on his shield, while the rest of his body became upside down. When I pressed the A or B buttons, Link would rocket across the floor of the room and into the nearest wall. I pressed Start, and the glitch ended. My mistake? Not taking video/pictures.
Another mistake was made preceeding this by about an hour. I thought to get the Sun's Song, you had to light the torches in the first room, rather than defeat all the Keese. Thus I ran to retrieve Din's fire, wasting a good twenty minutes of gameplay (I could have gotten Din's Fire at a far more convenient time).

Either way, my largest mistake was made only a few days ago. I played entirely through Turtle Rock, and only before I opened the door to Trinexx did I realize I had never retrieved a crucial item- the Ice Rod. Thus I was forced to replay the dungeon after reentering the Light World and fetching it. It was a most terrible frustration.
Oh I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Phantom Hourglass. I used an Action Replay (I'm a cheater!) on one of the Speed Cheats. There is Speed x2; Speed x3; Speed x4 (Warning); Speedx5 (Danger). So, in one cave on Mercay Island, I ran at full speed toward the exit... and fell off a cliff PAST the exit. I missed the exit and fell off the edge of the screen.

B

Bernkastel

My biggest fail is running around like a idiot when I first saw a wall master. And then throwing my controller at the Tv and screamming "MOMMY, SAVE MY SOUL!!!" I was about 4 when that happened.

mine had to be i was playing oot and i z targeted the last boss but instead it z targated zelda and ganon killed me while zelda was just staring at me!!!

Fighting Ganondorf and I was in need of energy, but before the fight I already sliced the jars with energy and hearts so when I jumped down in the middle of the fight to slice the jars they were empty. I was stuck and had to die lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom