• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was Your Biggest Fail or Death?

flaming pickle

SPUDOW!!!
I have had terrible times, like when I found out cuccos are the most dangerous enemy. Or maybe the invisible floormaster in the shadow temple in that heavily blood-stained room that I found when when I was 4.
I had nightmares for 2 years afterward.

I'm sure that there is an endless list butt i'll stop here :P

H

Hylian Wolf

Oh boy, I was trying to get a heart piece when I was young Link, IN Death Mountain and I burned...and died...it was really sad...:( I had a fairy though so yay! :)

uhmmm thats the worst fail I can think up right now, but i'm sure theres a few more.

Song of Storms

Blow Curses Away
Biggest fail huh.....
I'm trying to get a heart piece on the graveyard (Dampe's Heartpounding Gravedigging Tour).i waited and waited and waited.Then when it is about the time i went there.I didn't see Dampe so I played Sun's Song.Then I talked to the guard at the entrance of the Village.He said it was 00:00.i wus Like "WTF?!"

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I learnt the song of storms and the sun song, did the gravedigging tour (the one that comes out in the windmill?) and just to cheese off Guruguru, i played the song of staorms. THEN i played the sunsong to stop the rain so i could play the song of storms again, but i ended up at the very beginning of the gravedigging tour!!! I did this about 6-7 times! DX

C

cobemon

while playing spirit tracks, i decided to follow one of those demon trains that try to kill you. i succeded with the blue ones, but i didnt know that the pointy purple ones could turn around on the tracks...

another fail, playing ocarina of time, i was doing the arrow minigame and was doing perfect until the last target, when my wavebird ran out of batteries. took me a while to be able to do it again...

flaming pickle

SPUDOW!!!
I'm sure when we were younger we died and/or failed countless times.

At the bridge beside gerudo desert I jumped off he cliff to see what would happen and hit a ledge, took damage, and rolled into the river and was shot down by octorocks. LoL

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Finding out the extra hard way that Cuccos will only take so much abuse from Link ... I was down to 1 heart when they began their fury, so needless to say I was dead before I realized what was going on lol.

well, this happened TODAY:). I was eaten by a likelike in Ganons Tower whilst wearing my red tunic. It stole my red tunic and lobbed me iton nothingness. I died and lost my red tunic:(

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
My biggest fail, hm?
...Let's see...
...When I was doing Dodongo's Cavern, I had gotten to the part with the wooden bridge. I hadn't purchased the Hylian Shield, so I was carrying around the Deku Shield. I started to cross the bridge, when suddenly, two Fire Keese attacked me. I was startled, and, somehow, they could THINK. They knew enough to realize that they should take the opportunity to relentlessly dive at me. They got me down to one heart. I quickly regained my composure and pulled out my shield.

Froosh.

I'm not sure what happened after that, but it was still my biggest fail.

WulfLink

Hero of Legends
My biggest fail was when I went to cross the haunted wasteland. I, being me, forgot to actually read what the guard at the top of the tower says. I sat there for about an hour or two trying to figure how I was to get to the Desert Colossus. I finally said "F*** this", and went back. I felt soooo ********. :dry:

With me, I have two.

1 - OoT - With the likelike in Ganon's Tower, like with goomboo, I got eaten and then spat out and lost my red tunic, but this time, my tunic fell in the bottomless pit along with me, I went back to try and defeat it only to have my shield eaten -_-

2 - TP - I accidentally decided to go into the Goron Mines without a Hylian Shield and my normal shield burned. So I went into the Kakariko Village to the store, but it was during the night, and at that point, I didn't know that time paused when in a town so I ended up waiting 2 hours until I realised that something wasn't right. The thing is, I still think that time should go forward even in a town since it does at Lake Hylia and the castle town -_-

Jedizora

:right:
In WW, while I was at Gohdans room, I fell into the Electiric floor. I losts 3 fariys. However, I fianlly found a way back up and killed him.

M

Midna_Me

My biggest fail was with Adventure of Link... anyone who has had this problem will know which dungeon that I am talking about... but I am running through this dungeon and suddenly I fall through the floor... so I am back like three rooms ago. So I make my way back to that same room and am running... fall through the hole into three rooms ago. The third time, I run through the room and try jumping (into the stupid hole!!!). I had to do it like ten times before I finally just counted the number of tiles on the floor until the hole and jumped across... the reason I didn't see the hole was probably that I should have had the lens of truth and didn't yet. I thought you got it in the dungeon.
I couldn't figure out to slash the forest in that one spot to get the stupid lens of truth. So, I found it later and realized the next time I went through that game, that you can get it before that dungeon. I never found the invisible hole the second time. I don't even remember which dungeon it was in because I got it as soon as possible. fml!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
In OoT it should have been at the Death Mountain Crater when I was on a hunt for the heart pieces. I don't know what I did but I ended up running with my hoover boots and failed into the lava. A while later I released I had to plant the magic bean to be able to ride to the heart piece.

In TP it must have been when I was playing for hours and I had to do something so I turned my tv out but left the wii on. When I returned home I turned the wii off and later realized I didn't save..................ugh oh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom