• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your Best/Worst Wonder Trade Experiecnce?

I think alot of people by now have had a go at using the Wonder Trade in Pokémon X & Y and I would like to know your experiences with it. What was one of the best trades you got off of someone? Alternatively what was the worst trades you ever got?

I'll kick things off: My best trade so far was giving away a Snorunt and receiving a Feebas. The best part was that it was holding a Prism Scale and it evolved into Milotic. Considering that Milotic or Feebas cannot be found either in Kalos or the Friend Safari, I was really pleased upon receiving it and I said thanks to the guy who sent it over.

Now my worst Trade. I managed to get a hold of a Imposter Ditto, only the nature and IV spread wasn't quite right. Plus I already had a Imposter Ditto with the same nature so I decided, cause I was feeling generous, to send it off to Wonder trade. I won't ever do that again as I got a freshly caught Bunnelby in return. Upon seeing it I just thought to myself "You lucky cheapskate!". of course I thought of the fun side of it, but we all know that sending a good Pokémon and receiving a just caught Pokémon is quite... bad luck.

So did anyone have any better or worst experiences with Wonder Trade?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Good: Japanese Ditto on my first day, Protean Froakie. Four out of six of my final team came from wondertrade (foreign mons that get the x1.8xp bonus).

Bad: Flabébés. Flabébés everywhere.

I have a box I cycle through on a regular basis and trade everything in succession. I figure I get something worthwhile about one in thirty trades.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Best: A Chimchar with Jolly nature and with Iron Fist. And a Fletchling with Gale Wings with Adamant nature.

Worst: So many Bunnelby.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I got a whole lot of Flabébés :P when I bought the game and started trying that out.

And the best I've gotten... it has to be a 4IV Riolu, which I've yet to train.

Fig

The Altruist
The Good: For starters (pun intended) I got lots of Pokemon with 3-4 Ivs and that helped out a lot!!!!!

The Bad: I think it is safe to assume that every country in the world was trying to breed a perfect Charmander. :rolleyes:

The Ugly: So many Weedle, Flabébé, Bunnelby, and Fletching were given to me via Wonder Trade! It was insane and most were from Americans (typical) and surprisingly from the Japs! D:

Skunk

Floof
The Good: Two Protean Froakies with 3 IV's a piece(lovely people, thank you for trading :) )

The Bad: I've gotten a bajillion Gollems with bad IV's. And hardly any were foreign :(

The Ugly: Any Pokemon from someone with the default greeting phrase

Beeker

Wild Card
The Good: I've gotten some pretty good ones, but not fantastic. I've gotten quite a few Protean Froakies, but I was most surprised when I got a Fennekin with Magician. Yay getting more new Hidden Abilities!
The Bad: Typical Flabebes, Bunnelbys, etc.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Good: NOTHING YET!!! :mad:

Bad: Almost every trade XD No joke. Oh well, it's fun to see what you get! :)

I'm gonna go catch 100 Weedles and send them in Wonder Trade because that's all anybody ever seems to give me!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The Good: Many Pokémon with Pokérus, starters that I needed, dex entries that I needed, and a 4IV Charmander!

The Bad: Most of the starters didn't have the best IVs.

The Worst: What you usually get on Wondertrade.

Some people are generous when it comes to Wondertrade, while others not so much. I like this application nonetheless, even if it means I get a ****** Weedle for my Froakie. :loveeyeballs:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The Good: A Snivy after Japan got the Pokemon Bank that I bred to get other non-Kalos Pokemon

The Bad: Getting a bunch of common Pokemon I already had

The Ugly: WONDER TRADE MADE ME DESPISE WEEDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom