• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess What Was the "Worst" Part About TP?

What Was the Worst Part of TP?

• The story

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The characters

• The Twilight

• The difficulty

• The style (specify something, i.e. graphics, music)

• Other (please specify)

• Nothing, I enjoyed the whole game!

• Total voters
i don't know exactly what i don't like about it but i wasn't drawn in to it, it just didn't hold my interest.but i still enjoyed the game.

L

Linebeck II

I found the open world to be a little bare with not much to discover except for two bugs in each major area and those ghosts (which were flat out annoying when you tried to get them all). That was my main argue with the game.

Overall I still think that it is a great game which I do not want to miss in the series.

skywardsword13

Dawn of the Final Day
I liked Twilight Princess ALOT, but now that I play through it again, I realize how easy it was. The game had a great art style, good music, fun gameplay, decent story, and a solid amount of dungeons. <-- I love that. It was diverse in the dungeons, but I think they could've been harder. It would've made the game longer, and there really wasn't a dungeon that I can say stumped me, but I basically can in all other Zelda games. The game felt short when really there was 9 dungeons, a couple of decent sidequests, and a very, very large overworld. The only thing in TP that I didn't like was the difficulty. This game really could've been fantastic if you felt you went through so many epic hardships while maneuvering through the game.

I personally thought the game was great. It was a lot of fun to play and the story was entertaining and emotionally tolling. But it was just so easy!

I don't hate Twilight Princess. It's a good game even if it's not one of my favorites. The difficulty is the worst part. Zelda being too easy has been an issue for a while and it's the most bothersome in TP. All of the enemies are too weak and predictable. They kind of fixed it with Skyward Sword's hero mode but not quite there yet.

I loved everything about TP, except I really wished it was more like that awesome trailer they showed us at E3.
Also, I hate Gerudo Desert.
Don't get me wrong, it's fun and stuff, and solving the puzzles and dungeon boss and etc. were, as usual, awesome.
I just don't like doing it. It's one of those video game moments where I'll do it, yeah, but I just don't want to. If I had the choice, I'd just take the spinner and get out.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I actually enjoyed this game alot, It is in my top 5 Zelda games.
However what i disliked most about it is kind of hard to explain. It was how it felt playing it.
My biggest problem with SS was that it didnt feel like a Zelda game. Twilight Princess felt like a Zelda game, but something was just off. Playing hours and hours of this game got to be veery tedious and dull. And when you have one dull experience with this game, its hard to just stop and then pick it back up with enthusiasm later. You become discouraged from playing the game.

I loved TP but if i were to say what the worst part of the game was it would be the items. Items like the Ball and chain or (that one staff that i cannot recall at the moment) kind killd the game for me. Sure you have to use them for advancing in the game but you cannot really use them anywhere else. They were a one time use thing.(that was just a little rant on those items that i needed to get off my chest XD) So that was kind of a let down but other than that, I loved TP. :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
In the twilight realm, trying to catch the bugs. That was annoying, and boring. It was also the dungeons, they weren't done all that well, they were kind of easy. Except the Snow Peak Ruins, those were done well, because they used the small space that was there and made something awesome. ^^ But that was about the only good part of the game. Yeah, I just thought the dungeons were too easy and the twilight realm catching the bugs was annoying and boring.

I didn't really like being a wolf so i didn't love the hole twilight thing, but overall its a really good game, top 5 on my list :)

I really love TP, but still have some minor complaints.
The moment I had a lot of money there was nothing I could buy. Although I complain about that in a lot of games.
In SS you could find and buy bigger wallets all the time, which you could use to buy so many things. That just annoyed me in TP.

And I didn't like the open space. There was nothing really there you could do, except for some bugs and poes. I was glad when I could warp everywhere.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Despite it being one of the least challenging entries in the series, Twilight Princess is my absolute favorite video game. Everything else about it -- the bittersweet story, the memorable cast of characters, the insanely catchy music, the immense boss battles -- makes it the aces in my gaming book.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I absolutely hated the Lamp and oil consumption. Wish it didn't exist. I could do a better job hacking away in the dark!

The wolf sections really bugged me. Also, the entire game felt it was on one extremely linear path. I don't know why, but it just did. The graphics were also very muddy looking, and I did not find those particularly enjoyable either.

But that's my issue with them.

Overall TP was not a terrible game... It just felt different. Some parts seamed bland... the dungeons where not terrible hard and the foes were not amazing either... The characters (few acceptions) were pretty flat... And one of my favorite parts of the game (the twilight in Hyrule) vanished part of the way throw the game... :P
That being said I still really liked the game. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom