• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was the Worst Ever Happened Thing?

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I couldnt figure out how to move the giant block in the Spirit Temple. I tried doing it as child link & adult link over & over, but I was too stubborn to obey Nabooru's orders...I feel really dumb

Last edited:

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
On my first 2nd play through I got stuck in the forest temple and then I didn't look for the obvious twisted tunnel...
Then there was the time on my first play through that I couldn't figure out how to get into jabu-jabu. I restarted thinking there was a glitch, then I realized that I could get a fish in the bottle. I actually didn't know the first time that you needed to go into jabu-jabu. I was thinking TP and was trying to get into the water temple at the bottom of lake hylia.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Anything with either one of these two words: Water,Temple.
The Forest Temple's twisted halls were REALLY annoying, Fire Temple's stupid falling walls made me go to a fairy fountain much more often, Water Temple was COMPLETELY annoying, Shadow Temple just creeps me out.
As for the Water Part, Jabu Jabu electricuted me every FIVE seconds!

Last edited:

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
My biggest fail moment is actually how I died about 17 times (yes, i counted) during the Deku Tree dungeon in the master quest.........something tells me I will be stuck forever in the Water Temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom