• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Was the Worst Ever Happened Thing?

T

-TR-

I don't know why everyone hates the water temple. Sure it's annoying at times, but the atmosphere and music are fantastic!

For me, the hardest thing was probably the Bottom of The Well and/or The Shadow Temple. Big part of my childhood...

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
While I fighting GANNON I didnt know you had to roll through his legs so I kept on circling around him for an hour until I died

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Bongo Bongo

The worst thing for me was when after a long time of fighting and being killed by Bongo Bongo the shadow temple, I beat it. I was so happy I jumped knocking my Wii and turning it off before I could save. Then having to do it all over again

Mine was when i spent a week looking for a small key i was missing in the forest temple and my brother found it in the first room up on the coloms you have to hookshot to.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Mine wasnt me... i had a friend over and we were playing it ( Gamecube) and i told him to go practice on the chickens. I watched him run around kakrico trying to defeat them until he died. I almost peed i was laughing so hard

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush
The water temple.
I dont hate it at all...but mannnn did that give me a hard time.
There was alot of controller throwing during that one XD

F

FierceDeityDeku

I was low on health and I drank a poe, hoping to gain some more health. I died.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
I HATE the Shadow Temple I mean WHERE IS THE SMALL KEY I beat the game already and I FORGOT!

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
THe forst time I fought Phantom Ganon I never knew you had to knock back his energy ball with your sword so I skipped that did the whole Fire Temple, came back to fight him. I got so mad that I started swinging my sword like crazy and then it hit the energy ball and knocked it back at him and I'm like "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME"

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
The first time I played Ocarina of Time I kept racing Ingo at the ranch and beating him the first time, and loosing the second race. I went through about 300 rupees before I won epona. It wasn't a pretty sight I'm not going to lie...

For me, it was when I was battling Ganon. I had already beaten Ganondorf, but I'd used all my fairies. So, I lost to Ganon. After the second time of losing (and I'd almost beaten him that time), I just quit, figuring I could pick it up where I left off later. Well, apparently, when you quit, you have to fight both battles AGAIN. So, I have yet to beat the game.

When I was doing my first playthrough of OoT, I was in Jabu Jabu's Belly. I got to the miniboss, the giant Octorok, and I couldn't figure out how to beat him. I had to have my brother, Cullan, do it for me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom