• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Scariest Zelda Cutscene You Have Seen?

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
The scariest zelda cutscene I have seen was in Twilight Princess when it showed Link with no pupils in his eyes! That cutscene was scary to me! So, what was the scariest zelda cutscene you have scene? :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Probably in TP seeing the Twilit Monsters rushing into Hyrule Castle and taking captive all of Princess Zelda's guards. Next we know Zant walks in, aloof an unflappable, and bluntly states, "It is time for a choice: Surrender or die. Oh yes, a question for all of Hyrule." x3 Pure awesomeness.

[video=youtube;BR7tt1hXjUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7tt1hXjUk[/video]

This one actually gave me nightmares. It's just weird.

geek4887

The Unknown
The Twilight Princess cutscenes are quite creepy. I thought that the Lanayru cutscene was creepy.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I would definitely say the scene in Twilight Princess where Lanayru describes the events of the Interloper War. That scene was just plain creepy and mildly disturbing. It truly showed the dark side of people and how they can be willing to betray each other.

I would have to agree with you there. The part that were the most disturbing for me was at the end of it, when Link was screaming with the white demon-like eyes then Ilia was just laughing all strangely & then u see Link all dazed as if for a second he was hypnotized...madness

Ice Sage

these are words
Not including the cutscenes already said. (Otherwise it would be the interlopers.) The cutscene where the great fairy comes out of the water in OoT and MM. *shivers* That or the cutscene in TP where Yeta turns around and screams "NOT TAKE MIRROR!", I was NOT expecting it to be that dramatic.

geek4887

The Unknown
Not including the cutscenes already said. (Otherwise it would be the interlopers.) The cutscene where the great fairy comes out of the water in OoT and MM. *shivers* That or the cutscene in TP where Yeta turns around and screams "NOT TAKE MIRROR!", I was NOT expecting it to be that dramatic.
I agree with that too. That was quite the shocking cutscene.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The scariest Zelda cutscene would be the Forest Temple introduction thingy from Ocarina of Time. That music just chilled my spine. Twilight Princess' Dark interloper scene was disturbing ina way, but I found it more awesome than scary.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
the scene in MM when the happy mask salesman is just shaking link and flipping out. i was afraid i'd done something wrong and would have to start over

Fig

The Altruist
I don't know about you guys, but the cutscenes that really scared me the most would be the Twilight Princess cutscenes when Ilia is falling down slowly while spinning clockwise. I had nightmares to this very day!

"NO TAKE MIRROR" and Pamela's Father both scared me very much the first time and they still kind of freak me out, even if I know they're coming ._. I remember as a kid I would be terrified to go into the music box house, and even as recent as the last time I played TP I looked away from the screen when Yeta... yeah...

Those two aren't really profoundly scary, but they scared me the most of all the cutscenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom