• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Most Scared You've Ever Been in Your Life?

What was the most scared you've been in your life?

For me, the story starts when I was 10 years old. I felt like a man because I just turned my first two digit number of age. So what did I do? I climbed up one of those big tube slides... on a rainy day. I got near the top before I realized that it was too wet to actually get up as high as possible. So there I am, hanging on a tube slide almost in tears of being scared. Ever since that day, I've been scared of heights. True story...

Here's a picture of a similar slide and about where I got stuck on one:

SpiralSlide30D.jpg

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
When I was 8, I didn't know how to tie my shoes. I went up an escalator at a shopping centre and the laces got caught the top. I was pulled to the ground and was crawling on the ground, trying to escape. Yes, I did cry. Very much. I was the most scared I had ever been. Seriously. I was freed shortly after by a stranger. After that incident, I wore Velcro shoes for years out of fear. Although, it was convenient never having to tie my shoes.

Last edited:
when i was 13 while i was walking home from school i was mugged by a gang of 16-20 year olds 1 put a knife to my neck and told me to give him money and my phone. police came round the corner and caught them. there was 3 btw

I was in a jumper and me and a kid were wrestling i was like 11? i think....well the kid kneed me in the side of my freakin head and i was bleeding me ear out....and i had to get stitches,damn kid -_-

Garo

Boy Wonder
I stayed in one of those haunted house deals about a year ago with some friends. We all slept in separate rooms with notepads and pencils, and recorded every sound we heard throughout the night. We got up the next morning, all of us unharmed, and shared notes.

In almost every case, we heard the exact same noises at the exact same times. And I'm not talking about creaks. I'm talking footsteps.

We booked it out of there as fast as we could. I refuse to ever drive by there again.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would have to say when I was walking with in a park that was surrounded by woods in the middle of the night and I hear what sounded like a woman screaming in the distance. I hauled butt back to my car as fast as I could and then left. Come to find out, I looked up what could have made noises like that and it said chances are it's a fox, but either way I wasn sticking around to find out.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I was hit by a truck while crossing the street. Lying on the road, soaked head-to-toe in my own blood, was the most scared I had ever been.

Three years ago I went scuba diving with my Dad, and when we had come out of the water, he told me he thought he was having a heart attack. He had had one before, so he knew what they felt like and told me to drive him to a hospital about an hour away (this was the hospital his cardiologist worked at, and was also the nearest facility that accepted our health insurance). As I was making my way up the road, he said that he was in intense pain and maybe we should go somewhere closer. Then he passed out.

I called 911, and an ambulance came to pick him up. I was supposed to follow them, but I lost them in the backstreets. I finally got to the hospital they were going toward, but I had no idea where they had taken my father. My Mom was out of town, but she wouldn't pick up her cell phone. Standing in an ER, wearing half a dry suit, completely alone and unable to reach anyone, with no idea where my father was or how I could find him... That was the most scared I'd ever been.

He managed to make it out the rest of the day, but he died a week later from massive heart failure.

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
The scariest incident that I can remember was my first day of 7th grade. It was my first time in middle school, I had just moved somewhere new and knew no one, and I had heard a lot about how violent kids could be in middle school.

Around second grade we had a school trip to the zoo.
I was standing with the back to a terrarium (?) to listen to our teacher, then he said we should look at that behind my back.
Everyone came running, I turned around of course and there were those really big spiders.
May sound very girlish, but I have a very bad sort of arachnophobia. I couldn't get away because of all those kids behind me.
I started crying, I felt like I was frozen and couldn't move a single muscle anymore >.<

Most situations where I am extremly scared are connected to my arachnophobia, but usually I can get away...

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
The most scared I've ever been was also the dummest thing i have every done was a little over a 1 year ago (14 years old) it was my birthday,
and I was at my friends house. His GF called and they wanted to meet up I knew this was a bad idea from the start but I didnt want to stay at his house by myself.
anyway we took his bikes and we were going to a nearby store about 3 miles away. well we get half way there and he says "hey lets go to walmart" (another 4 miles away)
there is no way I was gonna ride back because I hate the dark because I have a blindness phobia. So we get to walmart at like 3AM and I didnt realize how late it was untill then.
His GF still hasnt showed up so we had to go another 4 miles to a neighborhood about 3 freaking blocks from her house. We get there and My friends ( there is 3 of us) are talking loud and im just sitting there
Suddenly lights are all around us and It turns out the Police were called because of a disturbance. We all had to Sign thesepink papers and call our parents my 2 friends get picked up before i did so im
sitting there with 3 cops, Im 14 years old scared out of my mind that im all alone now my parents wouldnt anwser their phone but finaly they did and came and got me.

Then about 3 months ago It was my birthday I had some friends come over and one of my friends Gfs lives about 3 miles away from me ( could tell were this is going) but i didnt think we would get caught this time since its like all woods at my house. we head down and meet her outside her house at 11AM and were talking and having fun in the night. on the way to her house some other friends called a friend with me and he told him were going to That girls house and to wait for us. THey didnt wait and decided to go there. so after about 35 minutes later she gets a call from her parents telling her to come home now. We all freak out and rush to her house. We say goodby and head back to my house when her dad was in the middle of the road. He told us to stop and asked us our names my friends gave fake names and i didnt even speak he says to come to his house.
my friend whispered run and we did. we ran about half a mile knowing he will call the cops and look for us so we head into the woods these are the thickest woods iv ever been in we go in like maby another half a mile in
the thick bush of forest and right At 12:00 January 21st my friends tell my happy birthday. we are lost in the woods for like 3 hours getting in mud and getting scatched by thorns. when finaly we see a light (the roads are all dark accept at some houses ) and go to it. it turns out we are right behind my friends Gfs house. we then run all the way back to my house using the road. Iv never been so exhausted in my terrible life.

I seem to have really bad luck on my birthdays but its probally because i fall into peer pressure really easy. which is going to be a bad problem one day if i dont stop.

I was most scared when i spun out while driving my car cause someone pulled out in front of me in the winter. I swerved and flew off the road and hit a telephone pole then bounced off of the pool into a budweiser factory. needles to say the car was totalled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom