• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Most Scared You've Ever Been in Your Life?

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Tennis balls scare me. No joke. When I was younger, 8 or so, I got hit in the face, hard, by a tennis ball. I was OK, but I started to develop an undivided hate for them, as every time I was near them, a tennis ball would hit me or just about hit me. About a year later (I think) I had some sort of a nightmare of evil tennis balls that shoot lasers at you, in that dream, tennis balls beat me up, and took over the world. It's crazy, but, hey, it's a dream. So ever since then, tennis balls terrified me. After another two years or so, I started playing tennis, and I still do. I enjoy the sport very much, partly because you get to hit tennis balls back and forth.

MonkeyFightSquad

*LAUGHS EVILLY*
My family was coming home from my grandmas house in Arkansas( I live near Chicago)we were in Saint Luis and there was severe weather then we heard Tornado sirens. There actually was a tornado but we made it through safely. I was so scared I cried. I experienced true terror then.

The most scared I have ever been was when I was walking down the stairs one day and noticed a long, black figure on the floor. Upon further observation I noticed that it was a snake! Soon, the snake slithered into my china cabinet of all places. I then rushed outside to my shed, fetched a gardening hoe, ran back inside, and CAREFULLY moved aside the dishes and lured the snake out of the cabinet, where I then lobbed its head off with the hoe. That experience continues to send shivers down my spine.

I was 10 and out of nowhere, when my dad was driving with me in the passenger seat on the freeway, we crashed. It wasn't his fault, though, a car in front of us stopped really fast, on purpose, then sped away...I was so scared I can't put it in words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom