• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Most Frusterating Mini Game and Why?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The title explains all! Which mini game in the entire Zelda series did you find to be the most frusterating and why?

For me it's the Gerudo Archery. It's pretty darn close, but I choose the Gerudo Archery because I suck at horseback archery in OoT. Not to mention you have to get 1500 points in order to get the big quiver, which usually depletes my wallet badly.

What about you?

Din Akera

Sniper
I love Gerudo Archery!

But after I completely emptied my wallet and was ready to throw my controller, I gave up on the ball rolling game in the fishing hut in TP. GRRR!

Austin

Austin
Swamp archery game in MM. I still haven't beaten it, and I don't think I ever will. I've actually nearly beaten it several times, which just makes me more upset :(

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Any and every archery game in OoT or MM (okay, so I haven't played any of the second yet, but I'm sure I'll live down to my expectations.) I have never beaten OoT with any quiver upgrade because I can't even manage the shooting gallery.

Not fond of the fishing mini games, but at least I can beat those.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The most frustrating Mini Game would be the one in TP. The Mini Game at the fishing hole. It takes some serious concentration, and sometimes, I just don't have that. lol. I loved the mini-game, but it was so frustrating.

Oh god, I would have to say the Goron Dancing Minigame crap in OoA.
When I was 8, when I first started playing it, the screen of my Gameboy Color was just about to kiss my wall when I finally completed it. Took me a few weeks (remember, I was 8!).

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
The only ones that really ever annoyed me were the digging one in ALttP (oh goodness it hurts to mention it.) and pretty much anything in WW. That game had intense mini-games.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
If it counts as a mini-game, then it would be the Goron task in the children's tasks at the end of MM when trying to claim FDL mask.
I can't rmember what it was, but there was something about it that had me frustrated for hours.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I have to go with the swamp shooting gallery in Majora's Mask... so incredibly hard to get a perfect there. And the Gerudo Valley shooting game in OoT because I suck a lot at horseback shooting, I just hate it when your aim is moving too fast.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The mini game at the fishing hole in TP is number one, I still can't beat that stupid thing. I don't know how it is on Gamecube but on the Wii it is murder.
Very close second is bombchu bowling from OoT. The cucoo would always move in the way just as I aimed the thing right, and I sucked at aiming bombchus AND there was no guarantee that the prize would be the prize you wanted.
Third (and still debating this) the Honey and Darling shop. Pretty much the same as Bombchu bowling but more. However for some reason I didn't struggle as much on that game.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
What about the Deku Scrub Mini-Game where you have to land on platforms?

That one is REALLY tough if you don't realize that you can hover, or that your shadow tells you where you'll land. Even then, it's not that easy.

I found that one suprisingly easier actually. I dunno, some people just find different things harder than others.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I don't like the goron target range in ST, it switches too fast and the train just speeds along, the prizes sucked !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom