• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was the lowest point in your life, and your highest?

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Hmm let's see, lowest point in my life would have to be when I was robbed on the job. I was a cashier at Rite Aid 20mins to closing when a guy came in to the store. He told me "I want you to open the register and give me the God damn money." And pulled out his gun. No joke, I don't even remember giving him the money. The next thing I remember was him saying thank you, and him saying "don't you tell nobody" as he walked out the door. When I called my manager and told him what happened, while he was on the phone on the police operator I just broke down crying. My mother quit for me the next day, I will never go back to that Rite Aid. But hey, that's the kind of crap you put up with in retail.

And the highest point will have to be when I met my current Boyfriend, not when we dated. Before I met him, I was still depressed from my last breakup. When I met him and started talking to him, I smiled genuinely for the first time in the longest time. I don't know what it was, but I knew I wanted to stay in touch with him, over a month later, we started dating. I do believe staying in touch with him was the best decision I've ever made.

Last edited:

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Hmm let's see, lowest point in my life would have to be when I was robbed on the job. I was a cashier at Rite Aid 20mins to closing when a guy came in to the store. He told me "I want you to open the register and give me the God damn money." And pulled out his gun. No joke, I don't even remember giving him the money. The next thing I remember was him saying thank you, and him saying "don't you tell nobody" as he walked out the door. When I called my manager and told him what happened, while he was on the phone on the police operator I just broke down crying. My mother quit for me the next day, I will never go back to that Rite Aid. But hey, that's the kind of crap you put up with in retail.

And the highest point will have to be when I met my current Boyfriend, not when we dated, before I met him, I was still depressed. When I met him and started talking to him, I smiled genuinely for the first time in the longest time. I don't know what it was, but I knew I wanted to stay in touch with him, over a month later, we started dating. I do believe staying in touch with him was the best decision I've ever made.

Lmao, I was a cashier for Rite Aide too! I walked in for my shift in EAST CLEVELAND, and the cashier was like, "Yeah, we just got robbed"
I'm like, "What?!?"
She continued, "Yeah, he also took a bunch of Gillette Razors for some reason"
"WHAT?!?"
"I know, anyway, I'm going home, see ya."

There was also the time where they made us request ID's from LITERALLY EVERYONE who bought cigs or beer. This one elderly man checks out a 12 pack of bud light and I'm like,

"ID, please."
He just looks at me and says, "ID?"
"Yeah, sorry, I can't sell you the beer unless I swipe your ID through the machine, it won't let-"
"HAHAHA, YOU'RE STUPID. YOU'RE ****ING STUPID. I'M NOT COMING HERE ANYMORE."
"Um, ok."

I also got hit on a lot by older ladies. That place was a freakin' blast. I would've stayed if they let me have more that one 30m break every 8 ****ing hours.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Lowest is probably now.

My grandpa died last week, an uncle had been dead since June and no one knew until two days after my grandpa was found dead, and yesterday, the day of my grandpa and uncle's funeral (which was awkward with how my mom's family is), my girlfriend and best friend of two years decided that she loved me, but that she needed to do her own thing and wants to leave the state and maybe the country, and doesn't want a boyfriend since she's had one since she was 14 with little time to herself in-between.

I lost my grandpa, a distant uncle, and my best friend and person I loved the most in a week.

Highest point: not this. Maybe senior year. I was going through personal stuff, but was getting drunk and high so much that I didn't care. Had a lot of friends with my friends doing stupid ****. Had good foreign exchange student friends and was close with a lot of good friends. Things aren't like that anymore.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
My lowest point in life is when I lost my mother and couldn't afford to keep the family house and almost ended up homeless. (Having a stalker is a decent second)

My highest point is when my brother offered for me to live with him and his wife in their guest bedroom. He's the only blood family I have left, but I do have a digital family that I'm trying to learn about now <3

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Lmao, I was a cashier for Rite Aide too! I walked in for my shift in EAST CLEVELAND, and the cashier was like, "Yeah, we just got robbed"
I'm like, "What?!?"
She continued, "Yeah, he also took a bunch of Gillette Razors for some reason"
"WHAT?!?"
"I know, anyway, I'm going home, see ya."

There was also the time where they made us request ID's from LITERALLY EVERYONE who bought cigs or beer. This one elderly man checks out a 12 pack of bud light and I'm like,

"ID, please."
He just looks at me and says, "ID?"
"Yeah, sorry, I can't sell you the beer unless I swipe your ID through the machine, it won't let-"
"HAHAHA, YOU'RE STUPID. YOU'RE ****ING STUPID. I'M NOT COMING HERE ANYMORE."
"Um, ok."

I also got hit on a lot by older ladies. That place was a freakin' blast. I would've stayed if they let me have more that one 30m break every 8 ****ing hours.

LOL! I also got hit on by a lot of older men while I was there. Those guys just must have been desperate, because I'm nothing special. One time a guy asked for my number and he pulled out his phone, I told him "I think that would be illegal", because I could easily pass as a teenager. He quickly got the heck up out of there when I told him that, as soon as he ran, not walked, ran out the door as I laughed my butt off. Those were some shady people around that Rite Aid.

Lily

Mischievous Minx

And the highest point will have to be when I met my current Boyfriend, not when we dated. Before I met him, I was still depressed from my last breakup. When I met him and started talking to him, I smiled genuinely for the first time in the longest time. I don't know what it was, but I knew I wanted to stay in touch with him, over a month later, we started dating. I do believe staying in touch with him was the best decision I've ever made.

The Rite Aid in my town was robbed a few years ago, thats an odd but horrible coincidence.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
The Rite Aid in my town was robbed a few years ago, thats an odd but horrible coincidence.
Rite Aids get robbed all the time, that Rite Aid was robbed twice before in my time working there, but neither of them contained a weapon, I was the unfortunate cashier to be robbed with a gun in my face.

Ninja

Well well well
It's really cool seeing the responses and getting to know you all better. You are all amazing individuals and even though some of you are going through ****, it will definitely get better if you want it to.

I can't tell you how many points in my life have been all time lows, but if you keep pushing you'll eventually see a better day.

Also, I must research and see if there is a Rite Aid near me, as the CVS and Walgreens of the world are so boring! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom