• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What was the last video game to disappoint you?

two words. SONIC BOOM
In it's defence, after Sonic 06 you should know to expect total garbage in Sonic games. And if the game is actually better then it's a win-win Sonic Boom is really trash though, horrible on all accounts. But horrible, poorly made games are slowly becoming a staple of the Sonic series.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Metroid: Other M, hands down.

I don't know if it was the cheesy cutscenes, the lack of a compelling soundtrack, or the gameplay quirks, but I didn't like the game that much because it didn't feel like I was playing a Metroid game. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is a far better game because it actually delivered the gameplay that I expect from a Metroid game. I'd play Prime 3 any day over Other M.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Oh the games I remember that disappointed me. Fossil fighter frontier. It has interesting characters, love the digging, the graphics are fantastic and story is nice. I just dissappointed in that I can't control my team. Just one out of the three dinos on my team. So strategy is a bit shot.

Which brings me to my biggest gaming dissapointment. Final fantasy 4 heroes of light. I like the characters, the story is decent, the job system is intersting and I like collecting all the equipment. What I hate is that I can't choose my targets. If i use a healing spell it targets the team mate with the lowest health. Which may be who i wanted to target. Or just revive them after using them as a living shield. Long range attacks automatically hit the back row while physical attacks hit the front. In a certain order. Nothing makes me hate a game more when basic controls are taken from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom