• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Inspiration for Your Username/user Title?

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Its a contraction of my the 2 first letter of my complete name, Erick Ce****** Os***, "erceos" and i just like the number 3 so yeah :p

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm really quite unclear how I came to decide on such a strange and out-of-place username. It's a mystery to me.
As for my user title, it's one of the greatest lines from The Wind Waker. It's just such an epic scene in the game.

I'm not a know-it-all, so I'm no know-it-all. But since I'm not a know-it-all I can't spell know-it-all, so I'm nonoitall.

Well I got my name cause my mom used to call me little ikinz so I changed it to the ikinz but is sounded stupid so then I added the first two letters of my name to make it TheLuikinz. Next I made it my YouTube username and when I joined ZD I couldn't think of anything so I used my YouTube username

My friends all used to call me "Nerd Girl" as soon as I got my glasses, and I tried denying it....for a really long time, I tried. But then I accepted it, and yea, I'm a nerd, and it's awesome, and I love it, and I use this username for pretty much everything, so why not here, too? xD

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
My name comes from a family inside joke and the liquor Don Pedro. The joke is that my family being Mexican come up with strange ways to say things in strange Spanish such as adding unnecessary letters or words to existing ones. In the case of the liquor we often call it Don Pedruex....with a hard x sound at the end and from that Don Pedrox was born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom