• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Inspiration for Your Username/user Title?

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Well I've already been asked by a member about my name. Apparently "Pinhead" is the main antagonist in a movie called Hellraiser.
The reason I chose the name is actually kinda weird. When I was younger I used to play lego star wars with my siblings and there was a bounty hunter (IG-88) with an oddly thin head so me and my siblings used to call him Pinhead. I liked the name and I've been using it since.
Pinhead1.jpg

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Well, my name is just something that I've had for several several years now, and I use it everywhere I go, so I really can't remember. I think it has something to do with spanish class back in middle school. :P

Unfortunatly i made this account before i made my username. My normal username is clananik, which a mash of me and my sisters names...Clarrissa, Nancy, Nicky. Clananik :D

TR8364

ZeldaFan
When I joined secondary school we were all given a computer account and a pre-generated username.
Mine was 'TR8364', T and R being my initials and '8364' being a random four-digit number.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Well... I really love the forest, so my favorite race is the Deku. I also liked the twilight realm from Twilight Princess. Combine the two and you get TwilightDeku.

Last edited:

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
well, you see, back when i first joined zelda dungeon, i was playing TONS of majoras mask.
it was starting to become my most favorite zelda game ever.
but everywhere i went, i would always see threads about how ocarina of time was the best zelda game ever, and how majoras mask shamed its fantastic name. and it just made me angry.
so i basically made this my user name out of hatred for the people who would constantly say ocarina of time was the superior zelda game.
i know it doesnt make much sense, but hey, i was pretty stupid back when i first joined the internet itself

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Well, I normally don't tell people what in the world was I thinking when I made my username, but since I was attracted here...my name comes from an extremely underrated game that takes place in space. The game is called Jet Force Gemini. It was for N64, and the people at Rare worked really hard on it (its really sad it didn't get much popularity, it was a really awesome game -.-). The graphics are amazing for an N64 game, and the sounds and everything were just plain amazing! How you went to different planets was from a menu of sorts, and one of those planets was named 'Gem quarry'. You should search it up, just put in Jet force gemini gem quarry. And if you so happen to be curios about the game,There are a couple of Lets plays for it. Also, no one I have ever seen or met has chosen a name like mine, so basically, it's special ^^.

n64:jet-force-gemini:gem-quarry.jpg

I've been using Mariley as my username/character name for a rather long time now. I used the name when I first started playing WoW years ago. I like to consider myself a *usually* happy and cheerful person, so merrily came to mind and from that an ''actual'' name of Mariley.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Well, it's partially based on my real name, and this is the username I tend to use for everything anyway. Also, 458 is a favorite random number on mine, and also reference to one of my favorite Bible verses (Genesis 45:8).

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Most people refer to me as Mini. I guess mice have gotten into my head. And I'm not sure about the last part of my name.

well I love the Zelda games so that's ow I got the "link" part and I also love playing Harvest Moon games, which gave me the "moon" part as for the 89 well that's my birth year so that's how I came up with linkmoon89 ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom