• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Inspiration for Your Username/user Title?

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Funny story actually. For those of you who are also wrestling fans, you all should know who Diamond ****** Paige is. If you don't, he's a wrestler that I happen to like. Now, one time when I was in a wrestling chat room was "Caige." One of the other members suggested changing my name to "Diamond ****** Caige" as a pun to DDP's name. And ever since then, I've gone by "DiamondCaige" on the net (Because Diamond******Caige won't fit anywhere and I wanted something somewhat original.). But usually I allow people to call me just "Caige" for short, hence my Forums name. Also, there is a singer I like that not many know about named Craig Mabbitt, who's Twitter name is Caige. That's why I used it during the wrestling chat. Don't judge me. :)

And besides. Caige isn't a major thing he uses, I'm not even sure why he uses it, but I'm using it as well and molding it into something people will remember me for.

One day I wanted to create a username so I got a dictionary and turned on the TV, I spent something like an hour in the dictionary and didn't got nothing, I looked to the TV and a commercial for the car Corrola was playing, I looked at the dictionary an the world I had my finger on was roll, the I just did 1+1.

As I tried to find a Zelda related name, and don't make a big fuzz about myself, I came up with that little word play. (Ordon village / ordinary, if you don't get it)

its my name. simple and effective :)

not a huge fan of having usernames like "im great" and so on, cos its not you. its a "pretend" you. so i like to keep it simple

For my username i wanted it to be zelda related but not use link or ganon or zelda for a change, since im currently playing the legend of zelda i go like sure why not and since im hoping for a new zelda title so i decided on The Untold Legend

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
My username is simply the literal translation of my real one. (though the Dove part should be Dove Person, but TheRationalDovePerson sounded stupid in my mind, so I removed the last person.)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I like Darknuts and love killing them in the games. So I decided to use it as my name.

I'll also include the other one seen in my siggy. Sooshi Shef came about when I decided on it for my PSN account and it stuck with my YouTube account.

It's pretty obvious. Dragonflys are animals...
But it's not my favourite animal or something, I was just totally fascinated with the name.
I love dragons and it makes me think of a dragon mixed with a butterfly <3

I haven't thought of a title, yet. Far too uninspired at the moment...

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
My username on most other websites is CrazyControllerGuy, since I'm crazy about video games :nerd:

I tried to use that here but it was too long, so I shortened it to CCG

I thought "CCG" sounded lame so I decided to add more to it, and since I'm a huge Zelda fan (and since I'm joining ZD) "< 3 Zelda" came to mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My name Vanessa is my real name and the 28 is because of two of my fav Hockey Players. Claude Giroux (Philadelphia Flyers) and Alexander Semin (Washington Capitals) both wear nr 28. So that is why the 28 is behind my name ;)

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Whenever I join a forum based around a video game I tend to pick an enemy name as a user name.

Poe was free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom