• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda What Was the Hardest Zelda Boss?

i want to know peoples opinions on this to me it has to be shadow link in The Adventure of Link when not using the continously stab in a corner till he comes close and you get a hit stradegy :) so what do you guys think?

MW7

I think it was Mothula from ALTTP because that boss room was crazy. They took an average boss and threw it inside a circus of pain-inducing spikes with conveyor belts. Pretty unfair but not impossible. Shadow Link is insane and probably harder, but I did the corner trick so he wasn't the hardest for me. I can say the same about Majora because I used Fierce Deity's Mask against it.

I found Vaati Transfigured (Vaati's second form) from minish cap super hard. Trying to clone four links in the right order to match Vaati's eyes and in time while dodging all the energy beams and falling blocks. Hard...

H3roOfTime

Hero of Time
i found girahim to be the hardest... when i first played it took me literally 20 minutes to beat him... -___- he took so many hearts from me...

I found Thunderbird in Zelda 2 the hardest, all the jumping and slashing while avoiding the fireballs. Without enough magic to use the Life Spell I got slaughtered alot before finally defeating him. I got sick of continuously going through the Great Palace only to get to Thunderbird with one or two lives left and dying.
The first time I finished the game I spent an afternoon in the forest near the Hidden Palace maxing out points to get extra lives. When your levels have been raised to 8 they max out and you get an extra life instead. I did this and took the Great Palace on with about 20 lives. From memory (this was about 15-20 years ago) I used about 9 lives to defeat both Thunderbird and Shadow Link. I found Shadow Link easier because I loved the one on one sword/shield fighting and got quite good at it. I beat SL the way you were supposed to, this was back in the day before the internet and walkthroughs revealed tips and tricks.
Still my most satisfying Zelda experience :)

From the zelda games that I have played through so far, I would have to say the hardest one is the water temple boss from Twilight Princess. It's so annoying having to constantly avoid the tentacles from grabbing you and sucking you into the creatures mouth.

Puppet zelda from TP. I know it's my problem, but I can't time well enough to reflect those energy balls. it was actually the only boss in the (thus far played) franchise who could actually kill me. I know I suck, but it just isn't my thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom