• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the Game That Sparked Your Love for Gaming?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Pokemon FireRed, for sure. I spent hours on end playing this game, it was just so appealing. And then OoT on my cousin's old Nintendo 64 got me really interested/frustrated in Zelda games.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World, my very first games. From the moment I started playing them I was addicted, and they made me want to try more games.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt for the NES really started it for me, but I'd say the game(s) that really got the fire going were Super Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
Got me hooked, those two did.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Super Mario Bros. and Duck Hunt. I was so young when I got to play them, that I barely understood either. And of course cheated on Duck Hunt by pressing the gun against the screen. I hated the dog. Always laughing at me...

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Yoshi's Island I was 6 years old when I got addicted to games. The moment I played the game I was hooked and it was my favourite game for years. Nowadays I have loads of new favourites and I owe it all to Yoshi's island its the reason I love games.

LANZZ

Scarecrow
The games that sparked my love for gaming are Crusader of Centy and Landstalker for Genesis... I LOVE THESE GAMES...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom