• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What Was the First Zelda Game You've Ever Played?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Adventure of Link at a friend's house. I played LoZ about a half hour later.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Majora's Mask on the Nintendo 64. Belonged to my older siblings, who played it for the longest time, but eventually they allowed me to give it a go. It became one of my favorite games back then, and remains so today.

G

Ganon Of Hyrule

The first Zelda® game i ever played.

I played my first zelda® game at walmart and it was one of the oricle gamesm

For me it was OoT on both N64 and later GC, it was the most amazing game I had ever seen I loved it then and still do today, and if you don't like OoT then your missing out on what I believe to be a true zelda experiance.

My first Zelda was OoT on the N64
I actually had a choice between Majora's Mask ONd Ocarina of time but didn't know it until I actually got into the series after beating OoT
And I still have the cartridge to this day

I remember it fondly. My mother brought us to a Walmart, We picked up a N64 with Pokemon Stadium Bundled with it, and she said we each get a game. My sister got Mario Tennis, I got Kirby 64 (Which was my VERY first game) and my Brother, a HUGE Zelda fan Ever since LTTP, picked up OOT. I fell in love with that game... Untill my brother got Majora's Mask for christmas... Then I fell in love with That game, and have yet to look back hehehe.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Ocarina of Time on the N64. It was one of maybe two games my mom got for me. I spent weeks, without stopping, on it. I just loved the exploration, battles, adventures, and hookshotting on roofs in Kakariko Village, and, of course, fishing for hours (Come on, we've all done it). It is so epic and simply perfect. Best Game Ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom