• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the First Zelda Game You Played and Was It Good?

Is the first Zelda game that you played, your favorite still?

• Total voters
M

majoraskullkid

The first Zelda game I played was Ocarina of Time at my friend's house. I found that it was really cool and since this time, i'm a huge fan of the series.

C

cracky37

the first zelda game i played was oot and it terrified me as i started a game in progress since it was a used copy(i was like 8) and i walk outside the church the mountains on fire i to the destroyed town get attacked by redead and shut off the game.

A

Agatha

A link to the past.

I still think it's the best zelda game yet made.

Oracle of Seasons, which was actually one of the first Gameboy Color games I had.
I quite liked it, but somehow the save feature broke, making the game unbeatable.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well, i actually started with Phantom Hourglass but I am planning to get the others, i have completed Spirit tracks and PH also i have twilight princess on wii! and i thought Pahntom Hourglass was great but now i realise that there are much better Zelda games!

Z

Zora

I wish my first game would have been Alttp, because I prob woulden't be scared of it like i was for OoT. But Alttp was the first one i beat because i got it for GBA.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The first game I played was either Ocarina of Time, or Wind Waker. I never really got past the part when you snuck past mobins in Wind Waker, and in Ocarina of Time I could get past the first dungeon but I was scared of the guards. My sister got past that part for me(not very happy about it)and now I'm in the Forest Temple with the Fire Temple beaten! I'm very thankful for her :)

Y

younglink

The first Zelda game I got was Ocarina of Time, and when I first got I was really little, I didn't get, and it scared me. Now it is my 3rd favorite Zelda game, and I think it is amazing.

same here exactly (except for the 3rd favorite thing)

J

Jellarine

The first one played was PH, which took me about a month to finish. I was pretty much in love with it until I got OoT. So. Awesome.

N

NiaSoPurdy

a link to the past! i first played this when i was about 8 and for the life of me i could not figure out how to get zelda out of hyrule castle lol...but when i was older i found it on a ROM n played it again on my computer...pure awesomeness!

i think it changed the course of the zelda series...after alttp ppl noticed that zelda was a force to be reckoned with in the video game world, in my opinion

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
My first zelda was TP, I started playing it with one of my friend, we didn't know yet that the game is part of a series.... because of it boring beginning my friend quit playing and said that the game is stupid. I didn't stop playing, I saw from the beginning that its going to be epic and I was right! I enjoyed every minute, I love the game so much. its one of my 3 best zelda games. Later on I played other zelda games and I became a LoZ fan.

By the way, remember that friend that thought that the game was stupid? now he's a zelda fan too and he's also a member on this site.

S

Seb09

My favorite game when I started to play Zelda was definitely OOT. It still is my favorite Zelda up to today. Even though the graphics (texture wise)are pretty bad, OOT is my favorite Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom