• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the First Zelda Game You Played and Was It Good?

Is the first Zelda game that you played, your favorite still?

• Total voters
Z

Zora

The first Zelda game I got was Ocarina of Time, and when I first got I was really little, I didn't get, and it scared me. Now it is my 3rd favorite Zelda game, and I think it is amazing.

My first was Wind Waker, and it was life-changing. It's now my favorite game of all time, and I consider it the game that jumped me from casual gaming to hardcore gaming.

Last edited:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Hey mine was Wind Waker too. I played it when I was about 6 or 7. I never played it again. I really do considering the fact that it had a 40/40 on Japaneese reviews. But the reason I know is because I remember a Toon Link and his grandma along with a giant bird (Helmorac King) and his sister being kidnapped on a bridge.

EDIT: I read that WW got this review but I KNOW that OoT got 40/40 in Japaneese reviews and a 98 for American. THis makes me want to play OoT even more than WW.

Last edited:

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
I had played the old Zelda games here and there but the first one that i got into was Ocarina of Time. Such a good game to start of 3D in the right direction!!!

The first game I ever played was ALttP. I was too young to really enjoy it personally. The first game I played and got into was Link's Awakening. It is still one of my favorites. Probably my second favorite Zelda.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
My first game that interested me in Zelda is Link's Awakening, but in reality the first game i played was OoT. This is how it went down,

My uncle gave me LA and OoT, i played both but i found it more interesting when i was playing OoT. OoT has a good story and a nice plot. LA had a nice feeling of enjoyment and adventure. OoT was interesting in gameplay, it's story was good too, but LA had something that OoT did not have, The sense that everything you do is but an illusion. OoT had the sense of saving everything before it was too late and everything was saved and it all ended well, as to LA where the story seemed...strange, was it a dream? or was it an Adventure?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The first Zelda I played was WW. Basically I got it because my gaming mentor got it I tried it, didn't get very far (not even past the Forsaken Fortress), and then put it up for a few years (I was sadly too young and inexperienced to enjoy such a game). But then in 2007 I picked it back up for nostalgia's sake and little did I know I was going to be hooked.

And heck yes it was good! One of the best Zeldas out there in my opinion.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Minish Cap, and I love it still to this day.

Great gameplay coupled with great puzzles, especially the book puzzle.

Z

Zora

I first played Zelda 2 and I did not like it, omg. Is still think it is the worst Zelda game not including Cdi

My first Zelda game was Ocarina of Time!!! I wasnt really into Zelda back then when i was little and i really didnt understand the storyline or what happens next in the game. I was suck on the Water Temple for a really long time and quit the game for around a year but now im back beat the game and now a Zelda's fan!! :)

<Zelda Forever>

C

chipper

the legend of zelda on old nientendo. it was very hard. i had help from my old buddy. but i was able to win the world one.
i just completed spirit tracks. this one i did by myself. Not bad for a five year old. HUH?

Y

yllsacky

it was a link to the past i think i was about 4 and it was scary as hell xD

Linky

King of Twilight
My first Zelda Game surprizingly was twilight princess, and it was awesome, I haden't known anything about Zelda becides on ocasions I would see someone playing a handheld zelda like minish cap until I got TP then that caused to me to WW MM OoT and everyone other Zelda game I could manage to find

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Ours (i have two brothers) was AoL. It was so darn hard I just lost every single interest in it, that is until we got PH like two years later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom