• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the First Zelda Game You Played and Was It Good?

Is the first Zelda game that you played, your favorite still?

• Total voters
The first zelda game i played was on the wii , It was "The legend of zelda twlight princess". It was a really good game , i really enjoyed it.

the first zelda game i played was when i rented minish cap and (at the time) i hated it. it was probably the reason why i thought zelda was overrated (yep, i was an idiot back then) thankfully, a few years later i decided to try TP and it made me fall in love with the series. since then, Oot has become my favorite zelda game.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
the first zelda game i played was when i rented minish cap and (at the time) i hated it. it was probably the reason why i thought zelda was overrated (yep, i was an idiot back then) thankfully, a few years later i decided to try TP and it made me fall in love with the series. since then, Oot has become my favorite zelda game.

Yeah, I like MC, but it certainly wouldn't be the game I'd show to someone new to the series haha. Heck, my favorite is MM, and I wouldn't show that to someone new the series either. I'd probably make sure to give them TP, OoT, or ALttP if they were new to the game. Those are 3 of the best games of the series, and they all have the layout of the series: collect three things fairly easily while meeting characters, get the MS and see a plot twist, then collect 5+ other things and fight Ganon. And if they really don't like those games, well... then they're lame :P;)

first one i played was either OoT or OoS dont remember what one i played first
i just remember i'd get to gohma in OoT and i'd go ask an older friend "can you beat this for me its scary"
thinking about it now it makes me laugh lol

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My first OoT it was a Christmas Gift along with the games Banjo-Kazooie and Starfox 64.
Once MM came that topped OoT and it was birthday gift from my Dad. Once TP came out that topped MM the first copy was again a birthday gift. but then it was stolen bought it stolen again bought it again this copy hasn't been stolen yet and hopefully never.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
My first was The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap. It was a good game. And I like to play it even now. As for my favorite Zelda that tops it, I would say The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. Basically all of the 3d console games. (except for Majora's Mask, I haven't played that) But I think my favorite will be The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword lol.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
My first was the wind waker. I think it was the best game of all. It annoys me that so many people dislike it because of the graphics.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My first was The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap. It was a good game. And I like to play it even now. As for my favorite Zelda that tops it, I would say The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. Basically all of the 3d console games. (except for Majora's Mask, I haven't played that) But I think my favorite will be The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword lol.

If you're not much of a sidequest person MM won't be a good gameplay wise but me this probably tops all other Zelda games in BGM's except maybe WW but find out for your self.

L

LinkRoxas

My first Zelda game was The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and IT IS STILL MY favorite. :)

T

tetra

I played the legend of zelda on nes when it came out n I still love it but its not my favorite anymore! Zelda has so many great games n I haven't played them all either, out of the ones I played oot is my fav for consoles and I love ph n st for handheld!!

B

BlazerLink

The first game I tried was A Link To The Past, now my favourite is Wind Waker

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom