• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the First Zelda Game You Played and Was It Good?

Is the first Zelda game that you played, your favorite still?

• Total voters

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
I might sound like UBER NOOB ZOMGG!!!11 but my first zelda I ever played was PHANTOM HOURGLASS. It's not my favourite Zelda, (thats a tie between MC and WW) but it's up there.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
When I was 8 I first played OoT, then about a year later I must have completed it. This was definitely my favourite Zelda game for most of my child life. However, when I hit 15 I played MM for the first time, AND I LOVED IT. I instantly fell in love with MM and left OoT.
Sorry OoT, but MM is mroe my kind of game.

Kybyrian

It does seem that most people prefer the first game that they played, doesn't it? It's that way with me for a lot of games in other series. I think it's just a thing where the one that got you into it all is just automatically the best because it was the first that gave the impression of being awesome.

For me, Ocarina of Time is my favorite game and was also my first. That doesn't mean that I don't have anything to back it up, though. I don't like to jump on the bandwagon, but it seems like I am because people claim that the reasons for me liking it so much aren't that good, but it's just that kind of game. I suppose there's some factor with the first game you have ever played contributing greatly to the amount that you favor the game over others.

Beeker

Wild Card
Well... OoT you could say is the first game I played in the series, but only up to a certain point in the game. But it was Twilight Princess(which is my favourite game) which really got me into the series. So I guess... no. OoT of course is up there though, along with Majora's Mask and Wind Waker:P.

Octo Rocked

Dr. Octorokapus BLAAAAAH!
While it's not my favorite, Seasons was my first game, and it still holds a very special place in my heart. In reality, since it was originally slated to be a remake of the original LoZ (fun little fact there!), I suppose I got a lot of the true spirit of Zelda from it, even though it's one of the weaker games in the series.

Z

ZeldaPower

My first game i played was "the legend of zelda Twilight princess" "Yes" i liked it , It was a great game to play and i really enjoyed it.

S

Seven

My first was Ocarina of Time and I'd have to say it speaks for itself.

B

boomerang

Ocarina of Time. yes. but I might like MM better (barley started it)

I'd never played a Zelda game, of course I haven't played many games. my favorite games are Mario, pokemon and an old pc game; Myst.
I've never played shooter games like Halo but I've seen them enough to know I would probably get bored quickly. OOT was like so different. I never lost interest cause it has that diversity; theres puzzles & you have to kill crazy looking monsters & navigate crazy dungeons. I found most all other Zelda games I've played so far have that awesome quality.

TNinja

Of the Gorons
the first zelda game i actually played was the minish cap, but my favorite would have to be ocarina of time. I just love every aspect about it, and it make me feel nostalgic from the times i used to watch my cousin play it when i was younger. I wanted to play it so bad, but he would never let me touch his new N64. Oh the memories...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom