• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was the First YouTube Video You Saw?

Ahh YouTube, where would the Internet be without you? You've given us countless hours of entertainment. So what was the first video you remember seeing on the 8 year-old website? I remember my first YouTube video was Super Mario Frustration.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
[video=youtube;8NE5elL30w4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4[/video]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[video=youtube;zMrgfW3HnaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMrgfW3HnaI[/video]

;)

No but for real, I was with YouTube since the beginning so I can't say I remember my first vid.

Dan

Do people actually remember the first youtube video they saw, is it one of those events that you always remember the first time you experience it? :S I really can't recall the first youtube video I saw...

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
I think it could be(but I'm not sure) the one that explains the game ending bug in Zelda TP, in fact that music gave me a mini panic attack first time I personally reached the place in Kakariko village.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I can't remember at all. I remember when it first started my friend sent me a link to a video and it was a weird song but for the life of me I can't remember what it was anymore.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
It most likely involved something Japanese, more specifically Vocaloid. Being a ~10 year old girl at the time, anime was something I gravitated towards very easily. Vocaloid just happened to be one of my very first interests on the internet.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I really can't remember, but it's very likely it was a fanvideo of some kind. Probably Buffy-related, because I was already into vidding before youtube even existed. I just had to search various fansites for videos :)

Lewmonkaizer

luminouskaiser
If i remember, maybe it was the trailer of Super Mario Galaxy 2 or maybe an annoying orange video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom